Police and bloody neighbours! - Skyline Owners Forum

Welcome to the SkylineOwners.Com website. We aim to provide you with the largest knowledgebase anywhere on the internet for the Nissan Skyline.

Go Back   Skyline Owners Forum > Off Topic > Lounge > Do you know what really grinds my gears?

Do you know what really grinds my gears? No, tell us, we really want to know!

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 22-06-2012, 11:54 AM   #1
Reborn!

Drives: 95 r33 skyline gtst
Club ID#: 9536

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (5)

View My Pictures
Police and bloody neighbours!

I am absolutely bloody livid just now, here is the long winded story.

The day we moved into the new house as was on a rig as per usual, so it was the wife, her brother and her father who helped with the move.

They parked the van outside the house and began unloading, the neighbour comes out starts cursing and swearing to move the effin van etc etc.

She tried to explain we were just moving in and it would be moved in 30 mins or so, some more abuse from the neighbour then he went into his house.

Everytime i am on a rig he starts his crap (over a year now) but this time the wife called the police, she actually felt threatened by his behaviour.

So the police turn up and ask her questions, what happened bla bla bla. Then they go down and speak to the neighbour.

They then return to my house and give the wife a list of do's and dont's
1. lay a carpet over my very expensive wooden flooring to deaden the noise
2. get my 3 year old to play on the couch to deaden the noise
3. send him to bed at a reasonable time
4. limit guests to 4 at a time.

This is MY house i will do whatever the feck i want.

the list goes on with shite like this.

Then they turn to my car which is sat on ramps just now in MY driveway and tell her it is illegally parked and they will tow it if its not moved.
The car is entirely legal MOT, Tax and insurance.

Im still offshore so this morning i call the police and ask them what the f*ck they think they are playing at, on what grounds can they tow my car from MY property and how her complaint turns against us and we become the victims here?

I speak to the sergeant and make an official complaint about these 2 officers and also tell them i have contacted my solicitor regarding there very unproffesional behaviour I also ask them to send the officers to the house when I am at home to talk to me instead of trying to bully my wife with there bullsh*t.

I ask if the call is being recorded, it is so iask for a copy to be sent to my solicitor upon request of what we have discussed on the phone.

He apologises for there behaviour and asks if he can come and talk to me personally, usually i would say yes no problem but this time they can go f*ck themselves, these 2 power happy twats will find themselves in a spot of bother once my solicitor writes his letter to the police station.

Funnily enough in 'there' statement there is no mention off my car or the list that was presented to my wife.

They wonder why they are so hated when they come away with complete and utter p*sh. Its no surprise everyone has lost faith in them.
wacky steve is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 22-06-2012, 12:02 PM   #2
Seasoned Member

Drives: Skyline gts25t 1995, 260z, 200sx S1 S14, Toyota 3lt twin cab ute and my wife completely Insane
Club ID#: 12622

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (2)

View My Pictures
Sounds like the same two pricks that come round mine all them years ago.

I have video evidence of being threatened to be killed and the guy trying to bash the door down and smashing the window with a cricket bat at 2 in the morning

And I yes me gets carted away and fined for something that happened the day before. WTF

Last edited by j_jskyline79; 22-06-2012 at 12:18 PM.
j_jskyline79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 12:03 PM   #3
No longer a rep :( but still here :)

Drives: Skyline No.5 R33 GTR V-Spec, VW Passat B6 Bluemotion, Vivaro van
Club ID#: 24745

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (30)

View My Pictures
I always find a fresh turd through the letterbox helps in situations like these

Old 22-06-2012, 12:08 PM   #4
Reborn!

Drives: 95 r33 skyline gtst
Club ID#: 9536

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (5)

View My Pictures
Im just sick to death off it now mate, we are looking at moving again just to get away from it all. Its got to the point where i dont want to go offshore because i know he will start his crap again.

I went to his door knowing fine he was in but he wont answer to me, typical bloke who thinks he can bully women.

I am so bloody angry with him but the police, " the protectors off the community " have made us the victims from her complaint, I just cant get my head around it.

Hopefully i get home on monday and ill be straight down the station to confront these 2 idiots.
wacky steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 12:15 PM   #5
No longer a rep :( but still here :)

Drives: Skyline No.5 R33 GTR V-Spec, VW Passat B6 Bluemotion, Vivaro van
Club ID#: 24745

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (30)

View My Pictures
I had a similar situation mate where i used to live, I work away alot also and all the time my house being the end house with a passage way going right past was subject to kids, drunks, just general nobs coming and going past 24/7. My m3 was keyed, broken into twice, the missus's golf crashed into so thought sod this. We moved only a mile away and lifes now good.
Make the move son!!

Oh and the police did jack shit!!! NOTHING!! Oh yeah, gave me a crime number and told me that i shouldn't drive such nice cars, Pricks!!