definately comes in 3s - Skyline Owners Forum

Welcome to the SkylineOwners.Com website. We aim to provide you with the largest knowledgebase anywhere on the internet for the Nissan Skyline.

Go Back   Skyline Owners Forum > Off Topic > Lounge > Do you know what really grinds my gears?

Do you know what really grinds my gears? No, tell us, we really want to know!

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 26-09-2012, 01:09 PM   #1

Club ID#: 34587

Trade Feedback: (0)

View My Pictures
definately comes in 3s

so it all started 2 days ago my girlfriend checked her account and nearly 400 quid missing looks like cards been cloned then used in bloody new york then yesterday morning got up went down stairs and the living room floor is soaking wet we have a flat roof on front of the house and its peed water in everywhere couldnt believe it so went out to get some bits to do a temp fix roads flooded everywhere so driving slowly got what i needed then on way back home driving behind new astra a van comes the other way like a lunatic baring in mind the whole roads 6 inches deep in water totolly covers the astra in muddy water so hes panicked slammed on by which time the vans done same to me couldnt see a think ive hit my brakes then bang hit him in the ass gutted just spent 1500 quid on the car now this my brothers looked at the car (hes a mechanic spray painter) and said its repairable nothings bent so now need bonnet,headlights bumper,intercooler and radiator gutted
gra76 is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 26-09-2012, 01:14 PM   #2
Everybody knows that the bird is the word

Drives: R32 GTS-t
Club ID#: 23737

Country Flag

View My Pictures
Well now the 3 bad things are behind you, only good things can happen now
That van driver is a complete muppet.... any chance you can get his licence plate from any nearby cameras? The driver is completely liable for all damage!

Also -

There are some free full stops and commas, use them next time ;) Lack of punctuation makes it very hard to read lol
"I believe that only scientists can understand the universe. It is not so much that I have confidence in scientists being right, but that I have so much in nonscientists being wrong." - Isaac Asimov
The Great White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2012, 01:31 PM   #3

View My Pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banter's Minion View Post
Well now the 3 bad things are behind you, only good things can happen now
That van driver is a complete muppet.... any chance you can get his licence plate from any nearby cameras? The driver is completely liable for all damage!

Also -

There are some free full stops and commas, use them next time ;) Lack of punctuation makes it very hard to read lol
lol sorry about that . ive got a 2 year old monster mithering me lol . no theres no cameras where it happened unfortunately .even the guy i hit said that it wasnt my fault it was the van driver . wish i could find out who it was . only good thing is my brothers going to do all the repairs and said he will respray whole car for me
gra76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 26-09-2012, 01:39 PM   #4

Country Flag

View My Pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by gra76 View Post
my brothers going to do all the repairs and said he will respray whole car for me
See... the good things have already started It's a bit hard to complain at a full respray
Shame there are no cameras about, the driver must have reaslised what he was doing.... twat! Any chance there are cameras just before or just after it happened, even a petrol station or something? Wouldn't be hard to match a specific van with a specific time and boom, you've got his plate!
haha yeah ok, that's a good excuse... 2 year olds are a handful!
"I believe that only scientists can understand the universe. It is not so much that I have confidence in scientists being right, but that I have so much in nonscientists being wrong." - Isaac Asimov
Old 26-09-2012, 01:59 PM   #5

View My Pictures
Quote:
See... the good things have already started It's a bit hard to complain at a full respray
Shame there are no cameras about, the driver must have reaslised what he was doing.... twat! Any chance there are cameras just before or just after it happened, even a petrol station or something? Wouldn't be hard to match a specific van with a specific time and boom, you've got his plate!
haha yeah ok, that's a good excuse... 2 year olds are a handful!
yeah hes realy good to be fair to him so lucky hes family lol . thats a thought i will look into weather theres cameras anywhere that way thanks for that mate just didnt realy think with everything thats gone on
Old 26-09-2012, 02:15 PM   #6

Country Flag

View My Pictures
Someone else may be able to think of creative ways to get the vans plate... well, here's hoping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gra76 View Post
now need bonnet,headlights bumper,intercooler and radiator
You haven't mentioned... what do you drive? Given the site we're on, I'm guessing a Skyline lol... but then again, lots of cars use all of those parts
Post a pic if you have one so we can all share in your misery

This site has traders that ship parts anywhere in the world, check them out if your brother isn't already sorting the parts out

edit - is the bank refunding your girlfriends money?

Last edited by The Great White; 26-09-2012 at 02:20 PM.
Old 26-09-2012, 03:50 PM   #7

View My Pictures
Quote:
Someone else may be able to think of creative ways to get the vans plate... well, here's hoping!

You haven't mentioned... what do you drive? Given the site we're on, I'm guessing a Skyline lol... but then again, lots of cars use all of those parts
Post a pic if you have one so we can all share in your misery

This site has traders that ship parts anywhere in the world, check them out if your brother isn't already sorting the parts out

edit - is the bank refunding your girlfriends money?
sorry i drive spec 1 r33 gtst . have tried with pics bloody usless with laptops lol will try again when girlfriends home shes better than me lol . yeah she got the money back from the bank luckily . ive already spoken to darren from gduk had bits from him in the past top bloke to be fair . as soon as ive got the parts its going up to my brothers garage for him to work his magic lol

Last edited by gra76; 26-09-2012 at 03:54 PM.