Parcel2go Rant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Skyline Owners Forum

Welcome to the SkylineOwners.Com website. We aim to provide you with the largest knowledgebase anywhere on the internet for the Nissan Skyline.

Go Back   Skyline Owners Forum > Off Topic > Lounge > Do you know what really grinds my gears?

Do you know what really grinds my gears? No, tell us, we really want to know!

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 21-12-2012, 01:23 PM   #1
Super Moderator

Drives: Skyline 350GT 6 speed
Club ID#: 5836

Trade Feedback: (1)

View My Pictures
Parcel2go Rant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys, but i really have to vent on this one, i have to say that in the past i have not had any problems with them, but this time i am fooking fuming

So i booked a collection for the 11th for a sub box that i sold to one of the guys on here who lives in Suffolk, literally 20 miles from me,
So its collected and is scheduled for delivery on the 13th, well all i can say is its still not got there!
I have been in touch with P2G several times with very little help apart from offering a 10 credit, which refused and said why should i want to use you again, after this!

I told them i wanted a refund, and only yesterday did they grant that and still offer the 10 prepay, which i said i might give them another chance.

I have also tried to contact the courier's direct but got no response, so i am now so pissed off that i have given P2G the ultimatum that if they cannot get the courier's to deliver by the 23rd i want the parcel back and i will seek another delivery source, probably bung it in the car and deliver myself.

Add to this i have only just got my land line and Internet working again after 24hours (fooking sky!!!) this bah humbug is shaping up pretty much as expected.

Just for your entertainment here are a couple of scans of its progress, or rather mini tour of the Midlands.

Originally posted The Great White

"Nissan is like Lego"

Last edited by Tricky-Ricky; 21-12-2012 at 01:29 PM.
Tricky-Ricky is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook