FACEBOOK Pages Like: Behead All British Soldiers - Skyline Owners Forum

Welcome to the SkylineOwners.Com website. We aim to provide you with the largest knowledgebase anywhere on the internet for the Nissan Skyline.

Go Back   Skyline Owners Forum > Off Topic > Lounge > Do you know what really grinds my gears?

Do you know what really grinds my gears? No, tell us, we really want to know!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 23-05-2013, 11:46 AM   #1
Seasoned Member

Drives: '97 R33 GTST
Club ID#: 15756

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (27)

View My Pictures
Angry FACEBOOK Pages Like: Behead All British Soldiers

I mean seriously!

Talk about in bad taste........ the page has been reported but is still live, its been reported by quite a few people. Facebook need to pass this guys IP address to the police, they can give them PC information and location information!

They should be locked up!
niz406 is offline   Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 23-05-2013, 11:47 AM   #2
Top Cat

Club ID#:

I hate shit like this.

Old 23-05-2013, 11:51 AM   #3
Seasoned Member

Drives: r33 gtst
Club ID#: 22692

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (11)

View My Pictures
wtf some sick people
going for low 12s baby https://www.skylineowners.com/forum/s...d.php?t=199980

Old 23-05-2013, 11:52 AM   #4
Seasoned Member

Drives: R33 GTST
Club ID#: 42782

Trade Feedback: (2)

View My Pictures
Totally unneeded and uncalled for! Stuff like that just try's to invoke more racism and that's not what the uk needs right now!
Old 23-05-2013, 11:55 AM   #5
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP

Drives: R33 GTST & ZX10R
Club ID#: 7254

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (12)

View My Pictures
ugh indeed.
also shockingly is some of the racist shit I'm seeing posting up on Facebook
by some of my so called "friends" and that i didn't realise they thought like that..

i have unfriended literally 7 people in 24hours
Originally Posted by Banter's Minion View Post
dubs for prime minister for posting that
Quote:
Originally Posted by myki View Post
dubs is actually a younger version of ron burgundy
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul42 View Post
Dubs killing everything on track including a ferrari....
Old 23-05-2013, 12:28 PM   #6
Seasoned Member

Club ID#: 30679

Trade Feedback: (1)

View My Pictures
i try and stay clear of facebook for that reason. The wife is on it most of the time and its all full of Bulls**t!!

Its bad enough with the papers showing the pictures of the blokes with blood on his hands and a knife without facebook/twitter making fun of it!!

just my 2p worth
Old 23-05-2013, 12:57 PM   #7
Banned from Site

Drives: R33 GTST Spec 1
Club ID#: 27972

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (9)

View My Pictures
Well ya can thank good old Larour opening the flood gate's for the past 12 years.
You wouldn't of had this on Margaret Thatcher watch

Personally I don't think its "racist shit"
I think it's this country finally waking up that Islam with there beliefs and cultural don't work hear, That no matter what government tries to make Great Briton a multiracial country it won't work. The Bedford riots a few year's back proved this and was to do with the Asian community , Our country just not bigger enough, The honey pot is running dry, hence the new 20% tax and of course the hidden tax on pretty much everything, And most people will of experienced this when you, your son or a family member have fell out of work, how hard is it now for you to get out of work help or what ever it's called, But if you wasn't white , they would help you on the spot for fear of being called racist

Islam with there beliefs and cultural don't work hear, simple as
Old 23-05-2013, 12:59 PM   #8
this is me take it or do one....that simple

Drives: spec 2 skyline r33 gtst 330bhp
Club ID#: 30673

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (4)

View My Pictures
Facebook clowns make me laugh as they dont realise that there ip address us available worldwide once there online, how did those iduots get caught when they bragged about starting the riots!!!!
Old 23-05-2013, 01:02 PM   #9
this is me take it or do one....that simple

Drives: spec 2 skyline r33 gtst 330bhp
Club ID#: 30673

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (4)

View My Pictures
Oh and ive just heard the most stupid comment ever made by a british prime minister
And i quote" the way to defeat terrorism is to go about ur normal life" david cameron 23/05/2012
Old 23-05-2013, 03:14 PM   #10
Thinks he can Drift

Drives: R33 2 door, R33 4 door, S14, Z32
Club ID#: 31067

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (0)

View My Pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonspaceman9 View Post
Well ya can thank good old Labour opening the flood gate's for the past 12 years.

I think it's this country finally waking up that Islam with there beliefs and cultural don't work hear, That no matter what government tries to make Great Briton a multiracial country it won't work. The Bedford riots a few year's back proved this and was to do with the Asian community , Our country just not bigger enough, The honey pot is running dry, hence the new 20% tax and of course the hidden tax on pretty much everything, And most people will of experienced this when you, your son or a family member have fell out of work, how hard is it now for you to get out of work help or what ever it's called, But if you wasn't white , they would help you on the spot for fear of being called racist

I read this drivel on my tablet and decided to log onto my PC to truly do my reply justice.

However before I take some time out of my day to point out how much of an uneducated, poorly informed and prejudice waste of a potential contribution to the genome you are. I decided to help you out.

You see you seem very proud to be "English". Naturally your oblivious to the fact that you actually make 99% of English people roll their eyes with despair when you talk but nil desperandum. As said your proud to be your version of "English" so I decided I would help you out by seeing if I can Improve your ability to speak and write the English language.

Below is a selection of the text you have written with the sort of spelling, grammar and general language corrections that a year 6 teacher may have to amend on a end of primary school SATs test.

Well ya can thank good old Larour opening the flood gate's for the past 12 years.
Well you can thank good old Labour for opening the flood gates (the hyphen indicates the absence of a space and the begging of the word 'is'. thus making your sentence meaningless.) for their term in office.

You wouldn't of had this during Margaret Thatchers Premiership.

Personally I don't think it's "...racist shit...".

I think it's this country finally waking up that Islam with there beliefs and cultural don't
I think it's this country finally waking up to the fact that Islam with their beliefs and culture don't work here. (A full stop comes at the end of a sentence not a comma.)

That no matter what government tries to make Great Briton a multiracial country it won't work.
No matter which government tries to make Great Britain a multiracial country, it will not work

The Bedford riots a few year's back proved this and was to do with the Asian community ,
The Bradford riots a few years ago proved this and was to do with the Asian community.

Our country just not bigger enough,
Our country is just not big enough.

The honey pot is running dry, hence the new 20% tax and of course the hidden tax on pretty much everything, And most people will of experienced this when you, your son or a family member have fell out of work, how hard is it now for you to get out of work help or what ever it's called, But if you wasn't white , they would help you on the spot for fear of being called racist

As punctuation is completely lost on you in this so called "paragraph" I'm afraid I can't reply one line at a time. I mean seriously. You've used a comma as a full stop and started a sentence with 'and'. If you paid attention in school you may remember being taught not to do this when you were 5.

The honey pot is running dry, hence the new 20% tax and of course the hidden tax on pretty much everything. Most people will of experienced this when you, your son or a family member have fell out of work. You will notehow hard is it now for you to get out of work help or what ever it's called.

But if you wasn't white , they would help you on the spot for fear of being called racist
I am afraid this is not a sentence structure that I have ever come across before. I've herd chavs say things like "...if you wasnt white..." but I'm afraid thatís so far from correct English I simply donít understand your language.

Islam with their beliefs and culture do not work here, simple as At this point you simply stopped typing. you need to express what it's as simple as. Also a full stop is traditional.

Now that we've established that you have paid no attention to your English education, lets examine why your not only ill-educated, but also an idiot.

I assume you are referring to the utter rubbish spouted by the tabloids that claim that New Labour invited in a flood of immigrants. First of all, Labour haven't been in power since 2010. So they haven't done anything for the last 3 years. They were in power for 13 years before that. So I have no idea what the 12 year statistic you mention is in relation to.

I will further point out that England and Great Brittan has welcomed labour from abroad for centauries. In the past 100 years alone we have had soldiers of many nationalities fight in her majesties armed forces and without labourers from India and Pakistan emigrating to the UK after the second world war, we would have found the country next to impossible to rebuild. However because you read 'The Daily Star' - naturally it's all the fault of whoever was just in power. Heaven forbid you may have to study History as well as have a vague stab in the dark at learning English!

Given she was a firm believer in a multicultural society im afraid i don't understand. Not to mention she was a key force in the establishment of international ties which forged the European Union and it's policy of open borders. Lady Thatcher and President Ragen understood a move towards a unified Europe would serve the interests of the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) and as a result present a unified force to deter aggression from the Warsaw Pact.

The key three words there is "I don't Think"

I think it's this country finally waking up that Islam with there beliefs and cultural don't work hear,
Would you like to learn something about Islam please before making such statements. You will then note that Islam and Judo/Christianity share the same ideals of right and wrong. These ideals of right and wrong and the very basis of our uncodified constitution, our parliamentary and judge made law. By definition Islamic beliefs as applied to our geography HAVE to work.

That no matter what government tries to make Great Briton a multiracial country it won't work.
Really? Because if you look into that History thing again (you know that thing that people who are no successful attended as a subject while you were "bunking off") you will note that Britain has been multiracial for over three THOUSAND years.

The Bedford riots a few year's back proved this and was to do with the Asian community ,
You didn't do Geography either then? I believe you refer to the Bradford riots. This had nothing to do with the Asian community. It had to do with people who decided in to anarchy and lawlessness, regardless of race. As many of these people were racisist there was then an element of racial hate crime.

Our country just not bigger enough,
Even though there are 52 countries in the world with a greater population density - you really have no clue do you?

The honey pot is running dry,
Actually we are in massive debt just like the rest of the world. This has nothing to do with people who are not white/catholic and from Somerset.

hence the new 20% tax and of course the hidden tax on pretty much everything,
Which 20% tax? Taxes are needed, I would explain why but your reply will simply be "bloody foreigners". I'd also explain more about how all taxes are published for all to see in a process called 'parliamentary transparency' but again you've had to think allot today, I donít want to exhaust you.

And most people will of experienced this when you, your son or a family member have fell out of work, how hard is it now for you to get out of work help or what ever it's called, But if you wasn't white , they would help you on the spot for fear of being called racist
I've only been out of work for 3 days since the age of 16 and I immediately took any employment offered. During my time in the job centre I noted 20 or 30 people. All were white. All could play the system. Several were warring pyjamas in spite of it being 11am. I don't know statistics off the top of my head. But I have herd of these things called "Chavs" they speak allot like you, have a fantastic ability to avoid work and they are white.

In that case maybe people like you should leave this country so they don't have to put up with idiotic and uninformed racism.

"There's something about engines that calms me down"
"Snap-on, He who has the most tools wins"
"Burn rubber, not your soul"
Old 23-05-2013, 03:32 PM   #11
Seasoned Member

Drives: R33 GTST
Club ID#: 37927

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (1)

View My Pictures
Wow, Adam, you have just gained yourself some respect from me mate, very well written.

Nice to see someone who understand how things work.

However do me a favour mate, it’s one thing to point out someone's absentminded utter stupidity, but to humiliate them on a public forum is abit OTT fella.

Cheers

L

_(OO[SKYLINE]OO)_
Old 23-05-2013, 03:42 PM   #12
Top Cat

Club ID#:

Well put Adam. Thread closed.

Closed Thread