600 hp clutch kit which kit? - Skyline Owners Forum

Welcome to the SkylineOwners.Com website. We aim to provide you with the largest knowledgebase anywhere on the internet for the Nissan Skyline.

Go Back   Skyline Owners Forum > Skyline Torque > General

General Skyline related chat only please
Sponsored By: www.OnlineCarParts.co.uk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 16-02-2018, 08:27 PM   #1

Club ID#: 85489

Trade Feedback: (0)

View My Pictures
600 hp clutch kit which kit?

hi iv a gtst r33 1994 im now going for the 600 hp but not sure on what clutch to go for im on a tight budget now as just spent 2500 on engine parts. will this one do ? eBay item number:183056547755

also will be looking for top feed injectors once its run in if anyone knows of any and a turbo as only have standard ones

will i need to replace the maf ?

thanks dan
swifty1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 16-02-2018, 09:00 PM   #2
Seasoned Member

Drives: 1996 R33 gtst
Club ID#: 13879

Trade Feedback: (17)

View My Pictures
Not sure if that clutch will hold 600, what torque figures are you hoping to see?

I'm using a triple plate clutch for 700bhp

Injectors you should look at Siemens deka 835cc they're very well priced and haven't given me any bother, had rc injectors before them and they were a nightmare

Turbo could be the expensive part, plenty of options for 600+ bhp but precision turbos seem to have rocketed in price the past year and the gtx garrett range are getting pricey too

What ecu are you planning on using? Standard maf won't flow 600bhp you would be better to go to a map based system and ditch the maf all together
sparkso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 09:36 PM   #3

Club ID#: 85489

Trade Feedback: (0)

View My Pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkso View Post
Not sure if that clutch will hold 600, what torque figures are you hoping to see?

I'm using a triple plate clutch for 700bhp

Injectors you should look at Siemens deka 835cc they're very well priced and haven't given me any bother, had rc injectors before them and they were a nightmare

Turbo could be the expensive part, plenty of options for 600+ bhp but precision turbos seem to have rocketed in price the past year and the gtx garrett range are getting pricey too

What ecu are you planning on using? Standard maf won't flow 600bhp you would be better to go to a map based system and ditch the maf all together
thank you for the fast reply any idea on were to get a clutch kit?

not sure what torque figures will work out to. im new to playing with performance cars i normally mess around with bikes and vans thats were the easier money is. will say i wont be messing with performance cars again fare to much money im in over 11000 now

ill have a look at them injectors were did you buy yours from. as for the turbo ill have to shop around i have a few weeks before i get to the big power.

i bought a apxexi fc commander with hand controller. hope that will do the job?

Last edited by swifty1; 16-02-2018 at 09:48 PM.
swifty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 09:41 PM   #4
Seasoned Member

Drives: 1996 R33 gtst
Club ID#: 13879

Trade Feedback: (17)

View My Pictures
You're going to need to get a z32 maf then with running a power fc. Standard maf's don't seem to do too well with much over 350bhp

There's a couple of different options for clutches that will take decent power, I'm using an hks one but exedy and competition clutch both do decent twin and triple plates aswell
sparkso is offline   Reply With Quote