07-06-2007, 11:28 PM
Member No 48
Drives: Tomei Built R32 GTR
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: South Wales
Club ID#: 362
View My Pictures
To reset the ecu...easy way.
1. Find yourself a nice quiet road preferably in the evening (air is cooler).
2. Stop car at side of road switch off ignition.
3. Disconnect positive battery lead from battery.
4. Sit in drivers seat and press brake pedal for 60 sec's (dissipates stored electrical energy in ecu).
5. Reconnect positive battery lead. (make sure the steering wheels are pointing straight ahead or it mucks up the hicas before you do this).
6. Start car and give it beans in the first three gears 3-4 times.
Your ecu will relearn your new settings.
I drank the wine, I ate the food,
I did the right thing!!