Jap car meet brecon? - Skyline Owners Forum

Welcome to the SkylineOwners.Com website. We aim to provide you with the largest knowledgebase anywhere on the internet for the Nissan Skyline.

Go Back   Skyline Owners Forum > Events and Meets > Local Events > Wales

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-04-2012, 10:55 PM   #1
mikep01

Drives: Nissan Skyline R33 GTR V-SPEC
Club ID#: 33588

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (0)

View My Pictures
Smile Jap car meet brecon?

Hi all i have just emailed Taffy_john and left my number with him about a jap car meet in brecon im thinking get a massive group of jap cars and head on up there as the roads are incredible and make a day of it. Hopefully eveybody feels the same way and we can have a awesome day of it.
mikep01 is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2012, 10:20 AM   #2
South Wales Area Rep

Drives: Nissan skyline R33 GTS-T 2.5L 1995
Club ID#: 22667

Country Flag

View My Pictures
Yeh recieved your PM mike mate and this is the begining of the season so come on S.Wales members dust off your liners and polish them up lets get a BIG gathering and try and arange womething for weekend starting the 14th if possible.

Just remember the more members we have turning upto these mini events the more fun and interest will be risen by the public. So if you want your car to be looked at and also a possibility of photos and the public aproching you and spking to you about your cars then let me know and we can get a good idea on whos going on this 1st of many events this year.

Cheers all.

add me on xbox live tamer tag "taffy john 86"

skyline to the end 90s legend car!!!!!!
taffy_john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:12 AM   #3
mikep01

Drives: Nissan Skyline R33 GTR V-SPEC
Club ID#: 33588

Country Flag

View My Pictures
Yeah im with taffy_john on this one we should get a big crowd together as soon as possible and start making it a regular thing. If anybody is interested they should drop taffy_john a email or text and try and get something organised.
mikep01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-04-2012, 01:32 AM   #4
South Wales Area Rep

Drives: Nissan skyline R33 GTS-T 2.5L 1995
Club ID#: 22667

Country Flag

View My Pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikep01 View Post
Yeah im with taffy_john on this one we should get a big crowd together as soon as possible and start making it a regular thing. If anybody is interested they should drop taffy_john a email or text and try and get something organised.
mike my R33 apparently should be back in GODs country nxt weekend so if i got time to sort out the inurance, tax and clean her up then even if its just us for the day we could go out get some pics and put the on the S. Wales section so ppl can see what they are missing an hopefully kick start the yr.

I know for a possibility of another 2 owners for this do have their numbers and as i sait if all goes well this week on my car i will give them a txt and see if they want to come along for the day.

Nothing better than drivein them roads with other owners and stoppin off at a pub for a meal and a shandy. pray for SUN lol.

add me on xbox live tamer tag "taffy john 86"

skyline to the end 90s legend car!!!!!!
taffy_john is offline   Reply With Quote