Drift Matsuri - Anglesey 19th & 20th - Skyline Owners Forum

Welcome to the SkylineOwners.Com website. We aim to provide you with the largest knowledgebase anywhere on the internet for the Nissan Skyline.

Go Back   Skyline Owners Forum > Events and Meets > Local Events > Wales

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-10-2013, 06:26 PM   #1
Seasoned Member

Drives: R32 skiddy car
Club ID#: 12478

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (9)

View My Pictures
Drift Matsuri - Anglesey 19th & 20th

Hi Guys,

I had this poster sent to me the other day by one of the drifters I know an thought I would share it on here to see if anyone is going???

Looks like its going to be great weekend and I may even be drifting my freshly finished R32 skyline there on the Sunday!

Here is what I found out about it on their website: www.driftmatsuri.com

About

"Drift Matsuri 2013: no competition, no egos, no pressure – just maximum fun.
Welcome to Drift Matsuri – an event like no other in the UK. Set to be held at the infamous and picturesque Anglesey circuit in North Wales, a weekend of open pit lane drifting, live music and, most importantly, fun, awaits those attending.
With open pit lane drifting on all three circuits, live music, camping and the presence of some of the most well-known drift teams in the world, Drift Matsuri is the event to attend in 2013, held over the weekend of the 19th and 20th of October.

On the Saturday night we will also be hosting a night time drift demonstration featuring some of the best drivers in Europe, a spectacle that will definitely not be one to miss! The sensory spectacle of drift cars travelling sideways at speeds in excess of 100mph in the dark is one that has to be seen to be believed – we can’t wait!

Of course, Drift Matsuri is not just about the track action, and on the Saturday evening alongside the night time drifting we will be hosting a giant night of live music, partying and good times! With on-site camping, food and drink outlets and a focus on fun you can be certain that it will be a night not to forget!
For the latest news and updates, make sure you keep your eyes on the Drift Matsuri Facebook page"

So as you can see its looking to be a good weekend.
Maybe one of the area reps could contact them about a stand????

Anyways.. is it just me going or is there any other SOC members to have a catch up with???

Andy
Advertisement

Old 16-10-2013, 12:34 PM   #2
DRIFT MEDIA

Club ID#: 4031

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (0)

View My Pictures
such a shame not alot of people on here are not into drifting this is why drifting in the uk is so small.i have spent years trying 2 make it busy

on a good note wouldnt miss this for the world ;)
Donrevey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2013, 07:23 PM   #3

Drives: R33 GTS-T
Club ID#: 44909

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (0)

View My Pictures
What a weekend! did anyone take any pics? (wondering if anyone has any of me in my 33?!)

had a right blast! and tested the new suspension setup car handled like an absolute dream! well and truly smashed the national track got it in to 4th on the large corner and hit 112 on the clocks mid drift not bad considering I was only burning up some spare 16's I had :P
CharlesR33 is offline   Reply With Quote