1. How far you drive per day on average as part of your job - 50miles.
2. What do you drive, what do you do - ford transit / property maintenance.
3. Best bit of about driving - the open road
4. Worst bits - pot holes and idiots on the road.
5. Do you have admin to complete with your job - yes.
6. How many times do you fill up per week - 1 time.
7. Where else do you stop off during the day apart from a petrol station - various locations around Edinburgh.
8. Do you use the same place - no.
9. Is filling up a pain - no.
10. What is the biggest pain about filling up - petrol stations with mini shops and massive queues.
11. Do you use BP, and if so what makes you come back - yes have a fuel card.
12. What would make you use BP more - cheaper fuel.
13. What petrol station brand do you use most - BP for work and any for my Skyline.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD