Scammer got caught seabreeze33@live.co.uk - Skyline Owners Forum

Welcome to the SkylineOwners.Com website. We aim to provide you with the largest knowledgebase anywhere on the internet for the Nissan Skyline.

Go Back   Skyline Owners Forum > Off Topic > Lounge

Lounge Use this forum for non-skyline chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 01-06-2014, 11:04 PM   #1
Seasoned Member

Club ID#: 6924

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (6)

View My Pictures
Scammer got caught [email protected]

so i have my car for sale on Autotrader, i get a text from this number +12138733865 (its in Los Angeles) asking me to reply to his email [email protected]
so i did and this is the conversation we had, please excuse the swearing etc

Laura Nathan
5:35 PM (4 hours ago)

to me
Hi,
Having checked the listing,i must say it's all okay by me. I am also willing to go with the price. Ordinarily i would have come view the car,but that won't be possible as am at sea serving in the Royal Navy. I also can't call to talk about the purchase either,there's a restriction on phone calls here. I am buying the car for my brother and i want it to be a surprise gift. I have a shipping agent who is also a motor trader who will come for the pick up and test drive of the car. Since i can't pay in person and also don't have access to my bank account online and also don't have internet banking,i am going to have to pay via Paypal which is a fast, safe and reliable method of payment. if you don't have a PayPal account yet, it is very easy to set up, go to www.paypal.com and set it up, after you have set it up I will only need you to send me a Paypal money request to my paypal email address [email protected] so i can put the money through.

(alarm bells ring so i do some research)

Keith Hammond
7:11 PM (2 hours ago)

to Laura
Hi Laura, what ship are you on? also you can send me a deposit of £100 to hold the deal and the best option would be to paypal your motor trade friend the money and when he meets me if all is well he can pay cash for it, i must say your brother is going to get his dream car.

Thanks ........

HIM....

Laura Nathan
7:14 PM (2 hours ago)

to me
I am OK with the said condition of the car as stated in the AD. Please make the request as soon as you can so I can transfer the funds to you asap.The agent would be around to pick up the car and sign all necessary documents after i have made the payment. Please let me have your address so i can forward it to the agent. You can send me a money request by locating the "request money" button at the top of your paypal account home page, use it to request money directly from my paypal account which is: [email protected] , once I receive your money request from paypal, I will submit payment to you immediately.

(MORE SUSPICIONS ARISE LOL)

Keith Hammond
7:21 PM (2 hours ago)

to Laura
maybe you want to translate this and have a read and let me know your thoughts

http://www.04uk.com/new/bbs/board.ph...a6&wr_id=12088
(THE LINK IS A CHINESE GUY WHO HAD THE SAME EMAIL REPLY LOL)

Keith Hammond
8:03 PM (1 hour ago)

to Laura
what did you make of that link?

Laura Nathan
8:05 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
i don't open suspicious links! are you trying to send me a virus??????

Keith Hammond
8:49 PM (1 hour ago)

to Laura
You said you are on a British naval ship, and have no Internet and yet your sending me emails? Funnily the link was from when I searched your email address and it seems you sent the very same email to a Chinese guy, and the number you text me from is located in the USA, you seem to be buying your brother several cars from different parts of the world,

(HAHAHAHAHA)

Keith Hammond
8:51 PM (1 hour ago)

to Laura
Also why would I send a prospective buyer a suspicious link? I would have absolutely. No reason to jeopardise a sale

Laura Nathan
9:07 PM (52 minutes ago)

to me
Before you start jumping to conclusions, the text was sent online, regardless of where the number is from, secondly i never said i didnt have internet i said i didnt have access to my bank account online!

Keith Hammond
9:15 PM (45 minutes ago)

to Laura
The simple answer is if you were genuine I wouldn't be reading the exact same email sent to another guy, and if there was any truth in your supposed offer to buy my car, you would send your pal round to look and then decide whether to buy my car or not. You have been cornered and now the truth is known, actually I knew in my first reply, now if I'm wrong (I doubt it) you can send me a holding deposit (which you won't ads its not your intention to purchase at all) and then I'll decide.

Laura Nathan
9:27 PM (34 minutes ago)

to me
Go **** yourself moron, there are others who are willing to sell, not a jobless time waster like you!

(A JOBLESS WASTER PMSL)

Keith Hammond
9:32 PM (30 minutes ago)

to Laura
Haha I knew are a thieving c*nt, it's all now on the Internet, you are A thick ****ER lol, you tried the British navy scam because you have got **** all, go suck your mother's cock haha oh and get a ****ing job rather than be a useless thief I bet you made your family real proud of you, you ****ing ******

I suppose the sale isnt going ahead now lol, guys please let everyone know of this email address and what a scamming prick Laura is lol

[email protected]

"Wow. congratulations moron! get yourself a trophy! why are you trying to kill yourself slowly with a heart attack when you can hang yourself or drink arsenic and in a few minutes you will be dead. is that too much to understand you fool?? lest i forget tell your mum to wash her pussy properly, it smells badly and oozes rotten milky yucky slimy substances! dont email back you dog cos i blocked you and your dead reply wont get here you asshole.

God punish your father, mother, you and your entire shitty ass generation you smelly *******. dont bother to reply moron, i blocked you so your dumb reply would never get here asshole.

Get lost moron! have i scammed you?? have i asked you for money??? or you don't know the definition of scam??? you are just a shaky fidgety dirty fool. don't contact me again."

MY RESPONSE......

Seriously are you sick?, you contact me to steal my car as a woman "Laura Nathan (i suspect you know her, sister?) you fantasise and tell me you work in the Royal Navy (fantasist) then try and scam me out of my car £4,000 worth (thief).
so let me reflect on your sad life, i bet you learnt **** all at high school, dropped out of college, couldnt get a job as a result of being a FAILURE!, so even now as a SCAMMING THIEF you failed lol,i bet even macdonalds wont give you a job as "Ronald Mcdonald lol, well you have entertained me, and everytime i hear of someone depressed ill show them your mess of a life you failure.
Google you email address and your notice its top of the google search rankings, that will be your best ever achievement.
To finish ill just add, you cheered me up and proved there is always someone far far worse off than you lol.
Thanks again Loser

Advertisement

Old 01-06-2014, 11:24 PM   #2
RIP pretty skyline

Drives: R33 GTS25T, Fairaldy Z, SLK AMG, BMW E61 530d
Club ID#: 8870

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (0)

View My Pictures
The interwebs is full of it. Stupid is as stupid.... Gotta love em
Snakeman112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 11:39 PM   #3
Seasoned Member

Country Flag

View My Pictures
and they called me a "jobless moron" lol

Old 01-06-2014, 11:40 PM   #4
Bounty Hunter

Drives: Skyline R34 GT-T
Club ID#: 11057

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (1)

View My Pictures
You should send them a picture of you in your undies, that would be enough to scare them!
Old 01-06-2014, 11:53 PM   #5
Seasoned Member

Drives: r33 gtst type m
Club ID#: 47127

Country Flag

View My Pictures
shame, sounded like a good deal to me, reminds me of when I won $6 million from a lottery in Kenya lol

X-Box One Gamertag - marshal1
Marshallr33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 11:55 PM   #6
Seasoned Member

Drives: '97 R33 GTST
Club ID#: 15756

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (27)

View My Pictures
I only made it half way through before I gave up...... you did better than me BC, I'd of just ignored them!

This is why I don't buy into "international buyers" genuine or not!

It's not worth the time or effort, glad you got to expose them though.... I'd of ignored them ages ago, you tenacious git lol !
niz406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 12:22 AM   #7
Seasoned Member

Drives: R33 GTST
Club ID#: 46942

View My Pictures
Sure there was a website set up to post these sorts of exchanges, remember one where a guy got the Nigerian scammer to send a picture of him (he was the MD of a large company apparently) and got some clipart white man with his name photo shopped on a desk sign! In the end he said prove its you by holding my cars registration plate up, guy sent a genuine picture of himself (scruffy guy in Africa) holding up a piece of paper with the requested 'registration' of 1D 10T...
Old 02-06-2014, 12:40 AM   #8
Super Moderator

Drives: Skyline 350GT 6 speed
Club ID#: 5836

Trade Feedback: (1)

View My Pictures
I remember reading that one....classic!

Originally posted The Great White

"Nissan is like Lego"
Tricky-Ricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 09:12 AM   #9
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep

Area Rep

Drives: R33 GTS-T Spec 1 650bhp, R33 GTSR
Club ID#: 9907

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (20)

View My Pictures
Ahh why not get the money in you paypal account and transfer it out as quickly as possible and then have a "CHAT" with the guy when he comes and views the car and just say you haven't got the money yet. scam the scammer lol

National Events -

Overseas Events -

Facebook - Skyline Owners (South Central Region)

Last edited by Stusy; 02-06-2014 at 09:14 AM.
Stusy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 10:40 AM   #10
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP

Drives: R33 GTST & ZX10R
Club ID#: 7254

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (12)

View My Pictures
get a job Keith!
Originally Posted by Banter's Minion View Post
dubs for prime minister for posting that
Quote:
Originally Posted by myki View Post
dubs is actually a younger version of ron burgundy
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul42 View Post
Dubs killing everything on track including a ferrari....
dubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 05:23 PM   #11

Club ID#: 41972

View My Pictures
This happened a lot when I had my car advertised on auto-trader. I had all sorts of people contact me ranging from Marine Biologists who couldn't pick up the car as they were in Australia to Oil barons from United Arab Emirates who wanted my 1.2 Vauxhall corsa...
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 06:16 PM   #12
Seasoned Member

Drives: r33 gtst
Club ID#: 13601

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (23)

View My Pictures
Keith has a job

The forum guy sex pest

https://www.skylineowners.com/forum/7...raptor-rb.html
rossmcleod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 06:17 PM   #13
Seasoned Member

Drives:
Club ID#: 16493

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (23)

View My Pictures
CRazy people out there !!!
Moff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 10:11 PM   #14
Seasoned Member

Country Flag

View My Pictures
his last email to me and my response lol

"Wow. congratulations moron! get yourself a trophy! why are you trying to kill yourself slowly with a heart attack when you can hang yourself or drink arsenic and in a few minutes you will be dead. is that too much to understand you fool?? lest i forget tell your mum to wash her pussy properly, it smells badly and oozes rotten milky yucky slimy substances! dont email back you dog cos i blocked you and your dead reply wont get here you asshole.

God punish your father, mother, you and your entire shitty ass generation you smelly *******. dont bother to reply moron, i blocked you so your dumb reply would never get here asshole.

Get lost moron! have i scammed you?? have i asked you for money??? or you don't know the definition of scam??? you are just a shaky fidgety dirty fool. don't contact me again."

MY RESPONSE......

Seriously are you sick?, you contact me to steal my car as a woman "Laura Nathan (i suspect you know her, sister?) you fantasise and tell me you work in the Royal Navy (fantasist) then try and scam me out of my car £4,000 worth (thief).
so let me reflect on your sad life, i bet you learnt **** all at high school, dropped out of college, couldnt get a job as a result of being a FAILURE!, so even now as a SCAMMING THIEF you failed lol,i bet even macdonalds wont give you a job as "Ronald Mcdonald lol, well you have entertained me, and everytime i hear of someone depressed ill show them your mess of a life you failure.
Google you email address and your notice its top of the google search rankings, that will be your best ever achievement.
To finish ill just add, you cheered me up and proved there is always someone far far worse off than you lol.
Thanks again Loser

Old 02-06-2014, 10:15 PM   #15
Seasoned Member

Country Flag

View My Pictures
guys feel free to email him and thanks him lol