Reputable Japan Auction Site - Skyline Owners Forum

Welcome to the SkylineOwners.Com website. We aim to provide you with the largest knowledgebase anywhere on the internet for the Nissan Skyline.

Go Back   Skyline Owners Forum > Regional Forums > USA MEMBERS FORUM

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By isa

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-08-2015, 03:40 PM   #1

Club ID#: 64265

Trade Feedback: (0)

View My Pictures
Reputable Japan Auction Site

Hey Guy,

I was searching the forum, but I have not found any information on what is a reputable japan auction site. I know some companies in the USA import cars, but i'm looking for the actual auction sites. Can anybody point me in the right direction? Thanks
AP_R34 is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2015, 04:10 PM   #2
Seasoned Member

Club ID#: 56393

View My Pictures
I've used the yahoo auction site without issues. You can purchase from them using a proxy business that has the stuff delivered to their warehouse then forwards it to you. I use FROM JAPAN - Global Online Auction & Shopping
TaraFirma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 07:37 PM   #3
Seasoned Member

Drives: r32gtr
Club ID#: 11611

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (1)

View My Pictures
lots of information here mate.

Buying from Car Auctions - Jap Imports UK

Old 11-08-2015, 09:42 PM   #4

Drives: 1983 280zx
Club ID#: 64049

Country Flag

View My Pictures
Pacific Coast Auto will actually allow you to register to view the cars currently available at auction. I've also heard that Japan-partner.com is good for this as well.
kendostick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2015, 08:40 PM   #5

Drives: R32 GTR
Club ID#: 62721

Country Flag

View My Pictures
I used Auto Access Japan. Stu McKean runs it and is a hard working honest guy. He knows these cars well and steered me in the right direction with his personal inspections of each car at thr uss tokyo auction. My car arrives in a couple weeks so I'll update on its true condition once I get it but so far so good using them. Their website has some nice tools as well, but is probably industry standard. His fee was about 120,000 yen I think.
chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 04:23 AM   #6
Seasoned Member

Club ID#: 56393

View My Pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendostick View Post
Pacific Coast Auto will actually allow you to register to view the cars currently available at auction. I've also heard that Japan-partner.com is good for this as well.
Derek at Pacific coast is where I got mine. Really good comminication.
I've heard HORROR stories about Japan-Parter, I'd stay away from them...
Used Cars from Japan. Used Cars Exporter
Old 20-10-2015, 08:57 PM   #7
"A Skyline with 4 doors?"

Drives: R32 4-dr GTS25
Club ID#: 791

View My Pictures
I've used braveautointernational.jp to get my Evo Wagon that I had shipped to the UK. Mark from there was outstanding to deal with and did a great job of full photos prior to shipment. He'll be straight with you about the vehicle ratings and condition in the auctions.

I'm currently dealing with japaneseusedcars.com to get my '91 R32 4-door that is in shipment to the UK and will be coming back to the US with me conveniently when it's old enough. It's been good dealing with Tony from there so far, waiting to see how it and the sales paperwork comes in.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk
The beast 2011 Dodge Durango
Back in a 1991 R32 GTS25
GTES-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2015, 02:25 AM   #8

Club ID#: 66849

View My Pictures
Check out Avenue JDM. They have a location in the US and Japan so they ship parts directly from coast to coast. I've purchased all of my R32 and R35 parts from them. Anything I've needed, I just request it and they have crazy cheap prices. Check them out at www.facebook.com/avenuejdm
v3nomus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2015, 11:06 PM   #9

Club ID#: 66865

View My Pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraFirma View Post
Derek at Pacific coast is where I got mine. Really good comminication.
I've heard HORROR stories about Japan-Parter, I'd stay away from them...
Hi! Did you heard about Japan Partner from first person or just read wierd site with fake reviews?

If you look at the site Japanese used cars exporter - Japan Partner and its Alexa rank for example you can find that it is #5 company in Japan by traffic among companies selling used cars from Japan. And #1 company in Japan selling Nissan Skyline, because all other companies simply don't have Skylines that are 25-years old in their own stock.

Well. One site defaming us with fake reviews on one side and selling about 1000 vehicles each year on the other hand

Just interesting how people believe everything that is written in Internet.
Japan Partner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2015, 11:06 PM   #10
DoriDave on DW

Drives: A few ;)
Club ID#: 2152

View My Pictures
Japanese used cars - Japanese used car imports direct from Japanese auctions used them before with no issues.
We have had a steady influx of new members spamming their way to 50 posts with the sole intention to just SELL THEIR ITEM! So as from now we have adjusted it to 100 POSTS!! anyone seen to break the rules will be given an infraction and the thread REMOVED PROMPT!! please abide by this rule..
100 POSTS BEFORE SELLING!!
DAVENLOU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 01:12 AM   #11
isa

Club ID#: 85897

View My Pictures
Exclamation japan partner inc skyline to USA fraud

For those of you whom are looking to export Nissan skylines from Japan to the USA that are older than 25 years, do not be deceived that you will find this kind of cars from Japan partner inc, or that they will help you get one from Japan auctions. These fraudulent dealers deceive buyers that they have skylines in storage awaiting them to age to 25 years and that no other dealer has them. This is total bull*t, this may seem too good to be true but this is scam!!!!!!!!!!!Do not fall a victim to this liars. You will simply be sending your money into a black hole and not purchasing from a real exporter. Do not trust the pictures they put on their site or trust that they will represent you in an auction. For all you know it could be a car that doesn't exist or may belong to another exporter and they are just using the photos to generate and dupe you into sales agreements. A common thing this crooks do is getting you to send them money and then tell you someone else bought the skyline before you did and they'll look to find you another car so you can't get your money back. There are many well established exporters in Japan who have invested a lot of time and money to do things the right way, Japan partner is not one of them. I was not careful enough when I searched for a car in Japan and sent this crooks my money, I fell short and I ended up in bad situations!!!!!
TaraFirma likes this.
isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2018, 11:17 AM   #12

Drives: Honda Accord
Club ID#: 88186

Country Flag

View My Pictures
Japanese auction

You can contact Zulfiqar Motors for <a href="https://www.zulfiqar.co.jp/japan_live_auction.php"> Japanese Used Cars Auction</a>
roymoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2018, 11:20 AM   #13

Drives: Honda Accord
Club ID#: 88186

Country Flag

View My Pictures
dfdfd
roymoore is offline   Reply With Quote