Where are my AZ SkyGuys at?? - Skyline Owners Forum

Welcome to the SkylineOwners.Com website. We aim to provide you with the largest knowledgebase anywhere on the internet for the Nissan Skyline.

Go Back   Skyline Owners Forum > Regional Forums > USA MEMBERS FORUM

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 13-05-2016, 09:37 AM   #1

Club ID#: 72161

Trade Feedback: (0)

View My Pictures
Where are my AZ SkyGuys at??

I'm new here, looking into importing a GTs-T to have as my own finally (oh yis). Looking to talk to a few guys here in AZ about their Skylines and maybe learn a little from the crew! Good experiences? Bad experiences? Cool tips? Things I should avoid like the plauge? Lemme know!
bruhynoturbo is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 13-05-2016, 04:10 PM   #2
Seasoned Member

Drives: 2010 R35, 1990 Nismo R32
Club ID#: 60170

Country Flag

View My Pictures
There are tons of Skyline owners now here in Arizona including me. I know a couple of guys who also import them on the side plus I've run into several other owners since I bought my car a year ago. If you want info on the buying process, what the experience is like, and a bunch of other stuff, I've been chronicling my adventures and misadventures on my blog:

23GT.net
Old 14-05-2016, 04:23 AM   #3

View My Pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSX-R35 View Post
There are tons of Skyline owners now here in Arizona including me. I know a couple of guys who also import them on the side plus I've run into several other owners since I bought my car a year ago. If you want info on the buying process, what the experience is like, and a bunch of other stuff, I've been chronicling my adventures and misadventures on my blog:

23GT.net
I'm looking to import one to the U.S....I looked into Japan Partner, but I've read a ton of reviews saying they are fraudulent. What would you recommend?
bruhynoturbo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 14-05-2016, 05:12 AM   #4
Seasoned Member

Country Flag

View My Pictures
Try the importers in my article here:

23GT: Buying Your Own JDM Car Part 5.5: Hot Importer Nights

You can also try Import25 since they're based in Phoenix but AFAIK they're only bringing in GT-Rs right now

import25

A friend of mine just imported a Eunos Cosmo through JDM Expo so they're another possible source.

JDM EXPO - Best exporter of JDM skyline GTR to USA, Europe, Canada, Australia and more!
Old 14-05-2016, 05:46 AM   #5

View My Pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSX-R35 View Post
Try the importers in my article here:

23GT: Buying Your Own JDM Car Part 5.5: Hot Importer Nights

You can also try Import25 since they're based in Phoenix but AFAIK they're only bringing in GT-Rs right now

import25

A friend of mine just imported a Eunos Cosmo through JDM Expo so they're another possible source.

JDM EXPO - Best exporter of JDM skyline GTR to USA, Europe, Canada, Australia and more!
Know anything about how reliable these guys end up being? I've had some pretty awful experiences with shady people and I'm pretty paranoid now.
bruhynoturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2016, 01:42 PM   #6

Drives: 90 Gtst(SOLD), 91 GTR
Club ID#: 69930

Country Flag

View My Pictures
I got mine from gtr-garage. Worked out pretty well. Had mine in Tucson since November
Boss_gtst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2016, 03:15 AM   #7
Seasoned Member

Country Flag

View My Pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhynoturbo View Post
Know anything about how reliable these guys end up being? I've had some pretty awful experiences with shady people and I'm pretty paranoid now.
Read the blog post I linked to - I went over the rep of each importer I mentioned.

JDM Expo isn't in that article but like I said my friend just imported a Eunos Cosmo from them and had no problems so they're legit.