99% sure I m getting my first skyline next week http://amer.pictures.fi/kuvat/Nissan/silver2010/
I m already thinking forward first upgrades so it's --> 1. reliable 2. reliable 3. possibly a bit better power/handling.
Well my budget is 1500eur now and these are the things should be done:
- the best engine oil for Irish winter (-5 to +15 degree c)
- brakes are soft so the pads at least and probably main cylinder there
- have to balance the wheels
- something for misfireing one (spark plugs + maybe ignition coil/s)
- fix alarm or buy and install new one
- remove rear wiper and its bits
- body needs hard and soft wax threatment definitely
- alloys refurbish
- Actually will need to upholster either back seats to red color OR front Recaros to black/gray and preferably with leather.
- I have no garage nor much tools- just an open sky front yard :/ so labour will cost also for more complex fittings.
- R34 SPOILER is MUST but i think it goes until spring next year.
so i was thinking to go for Brembos,Ferodos pads and other brake parts?, some pro type spark plugs?, pro filters? chip? exhaust manifold? what else?
the car has already curvy back exhaust.
if you guys had experience or ideas i m all ear!
of course it d be one place to shop for the parts right? Conceptua then or what else?