An Introduction, and a request for some help - Skyline Owners Forum

Welcome to the SkylineOwners.Com website. We aim to provide you with the largest knowledgebase anywhere on the internet for the Nissan Skyline.

Go Back   Skyline Owners Forum > Regional Forums > GERMANY / AUSTRIA / SWITZERLAND

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-05-2009, 11:05 PM   #1
PR/Media Representative

PR Correspondant

Area Rep

Drives: Skyline R34 GTT/ Skyline R33 GTS-T in for 3rd Re-build
Club ID#: 5728

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (1)

View My Pictures
Talking An Introduction, and a request for some help

Hi everyone, my user name is Maccer. I am PR/Media Representative for Skylinowners.com, writing and working for Total Nissan Magazine, which is based in the UK. There are plans now to include an overseas feature for club cars on a global scale. I am therefore looking for possible cars to be featured in the Mag. Any type of Skyline can be featured, Modified or Standard. Just to give you an Idea, I have 2 Skylines of my own both featured in the projects and restorations sub forums, on the UK site. If you would like to contribute to the Mag, please send me by PM an initial pic of your car and user name. I'll then get back to you with the details. Selection is being made by Big Chief and myself. Any cars that are selected will be put into the system,once the feature has been submitted to the mag, we'll try and get a copy sent to you. Past features will be put up in the Total Nissan Magazine forum, on the UK site. Thanks for your patience guys, would be great to hear from some of you. Cheers, Maccer. PR/Media Representative Skylinowners.com
maccer is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook