Need advice.... - Skyline Owners Forum

Welcome to the SkylineOwners.Com website. We aim to provide you with the largest knowledgebase anywhere on the internet for the Nissan Skyline.

Go Back   Skyline Owners Forum > Regional Forums > GERMANY / AUSTRIA / SWITZERLAND

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-04-2010, 09:29 PM   #1
Seasoned Member

Drives: 1996 Nissan Skyline R33 GTST Spec 2
Club ID#: 20235

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (0)

View My Pictures
Question Need advice....

Hi people, First: I would like to know if its better to import a stock GTS-4, or it doesnt matter, Do I still have to pay a lot of money anyway? ; Well I am looking for somebody to help me get the most HP out of my skyline. But I would like to do this without making it Turbo, cause i think it will be cheaper to import the car if i leave it like this. I drive a 1996 Skyline R33 GTS-4 . I dont want to make it turbo until I import it to the states, I think if i make it turbo here ($$$Germany$$$) It will be a lot of money, and it will affect my gas emissions and a lot of thing i'm sure they will inspect in order to let pass inspection for the states.

Sorry for my ignorance, Im not a mechanic, but i will like to max the horse power in my car, it is embarrasing when people expect things from you because you are driving a Sky and stay far behind from everybody so, How?, What to change first?, i got a good project car, brand new AWD transmission, new coilovers, costume exhaust, nice body kit, but thats it...

Thanks for your time.....hope anybody can give me a good advice and God bless you all...

Last edited by HELLCLOWN; 05-04-2010 at 09:34 PM.
HELLCLOWN is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2010, 07:55 AM   #2
Curb-Smacker

Drives: R32
Club ID#: 17010

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (0)

View My Pictures
well first off bro good luck getting it back i serisouly doubt it will happen. but to modd a n/a and have plans to make it turbo are ok. look at the basic mods you would want for a turbo and then do the same to the n/a within reason.
intfreaks is offline   Reply With Quote