Any joes still stationed in Germany? - Skyline Owners Forum

Welcome to the SkylineOwners.Com website. We aim to provide you with the largest knowledgebase anywhere on the internet for the Nissan Skyline.

Go Back   Skyline Owners Forum > Regional Forums > GERMANY / AUSTRIA / SWITZERLAND

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 24-10-2016, 01:08 AM   #1

Club ID#: 78346

Trade Feedback: (0)

View My Pictures
Any joes still stationed in Germany?

Hey guys I'm pcs'ing to Baumholder in May of 17 and I'm seriously thinking about leaving the BMW for a 95 R33 v spec. I drive an E39 M5 now but the allure of owning an a OG GT-R is really appealing. I've been looking on pistonheads and shared my email with Dave from GT-R shop in the UK. Can anyone else recommend another importer? Or if there are legit dealers near Ramstein? We are shipping my wife's 16 Highlander so I'll have a means of traveling a few hours for the right deal. If anyone could give me a heads up on what to expect when registering it on post let me know! Ideally I would like to import a low mileage 95 v spec because I'm doing a 3 year tour so I could take it back state side with me. I would also be interested in buying a lightly modded one with lower mileage as well. Anyways, I appreciate any and all feedback!
zero_cool is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook