VDC SLIP MIL on, error p1122 and p1126 - ecu not clearing - Skyline Owners Forum

Welcome to the SkylineOwners.Com website. We aim to provide you with the largest knowledgebase anywhere on the internet for the Nissan Skyline.

Go Back   Skyline Owners Forum > G35/350GT Forum > General 350/g35

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 16-07-2015, 11:22 PM   #1

Club ID#: 43126

Trade Feedback: (0)

View My Pictures
VDC SLIP MIL on, error p1122 and p1126 - ecu not clearing

Guys,

could do with a little collective thinking as i'm coming to the end of my tether with this ruddy car!!

Car is a 2003 A/T and is chucking P1122 and P1126 codes.

I was having issues previously which an ECU reset and throttle body clean would resolve, however i came back from glastonbury after it had stood at home for a week and hasn't come out of limp mode since.

I have replaced the throttle body (old one sounded like a spring was rattling inside it) and am trying to reset the codes and perform Idle relearn etc, the problem that i am having is that the codes come straight back with either a negative terminal removal or the pedal dance, they appear to with the pedal dance but come straight back on restart and remain on through the end to end idle relearn (pedal dance) meaning when i come to rev the car for the relearn it is still limited to 2000rpm

I have replaced the throttle control relay in the IPDM but still no joy.

The car is revving to 2200 in limp mode, before the throttle body change it was stuck at 1000.

What am i doing wrong or have i missed something major? the cars been parked up for 3 weeks now
steveytt is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 16-07-2015, 11:55 PM   #2

Club ID#: 43126

Trade Feedback: (0)

View My Pictures
bought nissan datascan to try and clear the codes without doing the pedal dance, it cleared the codes but they came straight back so definitely got something else failed. I have no movement at all in the new throttle body butterfly valve.

Could it be an issue with the actual IPDM unit, not just the relay?
steveytt is offline   Reply With Quote