It took a little while but my boat came in (literally) and I spent a few weekends fitting, filing, cutting, swearing, filling and mounting but the new body kit is on.
K-style skirts and rear, G-style front.
Decided to also put in some clear side markers too and then it was off to the professionals for a wrap.
Matte Metallic Antracite was the choice for the main body colour and we added some gloss black detailing to the lower skirts, rear diffuser area and front lip and the roof is gloss black too.
To finish things off and make it a little bit more special I built up a custom logo'd grill from a plain gloss black one.
I'm VERY happy with the results of my labours and thought I'd share!