Black R33 GTS-t on the M4.... - Skyline Owners Forum

Welcome to the SkylineOwners.Com website. We aim to provide you with the largest knowledgebase anywhere on the internet for the Nissan Skyline.

Go Back   Skyline Owners Forum > Skyline Torque > Was it you?

Was it you? Who the hell did you see today? Ask here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 25-10-2015, 05:20 PM   #1
Seasoned Member

Drives: A 1996 ミッド ナイト パープル (LP2) Midnight Purple BCNR33改 Skyline GT-R Standard Spec II with Do-Luck rims & bodykit.
Location: The Dark Side....Which is better known as South Wales!
Club ID#: 46587

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (0)

View My Pictures
Smile Black R33 GTS-t on the M4....

Anyone here Own the Black R33 GTS-t (L***NUD) that was passing through Newport on the M4 Motorway beneath the Celtic Manor around 12:15 on Saturday afternoon? My Misses spotted it as she was in the Black MX5 as you both acknowledged each other!
Advertisement

Old 29-10-2015, 11:12 PM   #2
Old Git Having Fun....

Drives: R33 GTS-t
Club ID#: 35663

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (2)

View My Pictures
Yep, that's me Missed this post as I was pre-occupied with breaking down in Haverfordwest! Nice MX-5 - we're looking for one as a second car so I really notice them at the moment
MilleMigliaDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2015, 02:42 PM   #3
Seasoned Member

Drives: A 1996 ミッド ナイト パープル (LP2) Midnight Purple BCNR33改 Skyline GT-R Standard Spec II with Do-Luck rims & bodykit.
Location: The Dark Side....Which is better known as South Wales!
Club ID#: 46587

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (0)

View My Pictures
Thumbs up Mazda MX5, Eunos Roadster or Mazda Miata....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilleMigliaDave View Post
Nice MX-5 - we're looking for one as a second car so I really notice them at the moment
Thank you Dave!

Ours is actually an Import Eunos Roadster and We've had the car for the past ten years now. I cannot recommend them highly enough to Own and its been the ultimate definition of automotive reliability during Our time together. Today a 1839cc DOHC 16v engine that only produces 128bhp @ 6500rpm doesn't sound like much to get excited about but the 110lbsft of Torque available is engaging enough to be really enjoyable at legal road speeds! Don't get me wrong, these will go on to max out at 123mph but you don't need to do this kind of thing all the time to enjoy what the car is about. The Mazda MX5 drop top is a handling dream and excellent fun can be had propelling these cabriolet vehicles down any type of road. Downsides?? UK Mazda Dealers are pretty much useless (in Our experience) parts wise but that's not an issue at all because 98% of everything you'll ever need can be purchased via MX5Parts.co.uk who ships these genuine OE items through to IL Motorsport tuning goodies to your front door in amazingly rapid time!

If it wasn't for the Misses Mazda showing me how pleasant and easy Jap Import Ownership can be, I'd never have had the courage to buy my Skyline. So my advice would be to get one Dave, You won't regret it!

HTH!