List of Moderators......... - Skyline Owners Forum

Welcome to the SkylineOwners.Com website. We aim to provide you with the largest knowledgebase anywhere on the internet for the Nissan Skyline.

Go Back   Skyline Owners Forum > General forum upkeep > Suggestions

Suggestions Suggestions for the forum

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 26-01-2007, 09:04 AM   #1
Seasoned Member

Drives: Nissan Skyline
Club ID#: 6523

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (1)

View My Pictures
List of Moderators.........

Keith , how about a current list of who IS a Moderator at the moment?

As with everything that has gone on it's a bit confusing?

A "sticky" list would be good?

Andy
Andy M GTS is offline   Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 26-01-2007, 10:07 AM   #2
Administrator

Administrator

Drives: 92 RX-7 FD3s Type-R, BMW F30 330D MSport+
Club ID#: 2

Country Flag

View My Pictures
Go to the home page, and at the bottom of the forum list, Click on Forum Leaders. This will show you who is a Moderator.

My Garage
Old 26-01-2007, 10:36 AM   #3
Seasoned Member

Drives: Nissan Skyline
Club ID#: 6523

Country Flag

View My Pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
Go to the home page, and at the bottom of the forum list, Click on Forum Leaders. This will show you who is a Moderator.
cheer Lenny............... I should check out I should check out the other links more often

Old 26-01-2007, 06:40 PM   #4
4-1
Banned from Site

Club ID#: 4093

Trade Feedback: (0)

View My Pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
https://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showgroups.php
Old 10-04-2007, 03:58 PM   #5

Club ID#: 11139

Trade Feedback: (0)

View My Pictures
why is R33Stu a moderator? he appears to be a megalomaniac. He'll probably delete this post. he hasnt even been here a year! seems to have a bit of depression too.
Old 10-04-2007, 04:02 PM   #6
StevenEven

Club ID#:

I have to agree, he seems to have a short temper and no sense of humour

Old 10-04-2007, 05:12 PM   #7
R33Stu

Club ID#:

rofl. Coming from people with what....1 post....3 posts....hmmm.....I wonder who that could be?

Adam, the simple fact is this. You started acting like a cock, you can't take a telling and feel the need to act the fool and try and 'stand out from the crowd' by being a blatant dick. You were warned, you didn't take that on board and then proceeded to still act like a dick and you told me to go ahead and ban you.

You were given a 7 day ban. You then proceed to log in with other accounts and continue posting.....they have been banned (permanently) You then proceed to try and insult me via PM.

You continue on to register some other accounts and post this drivel - and to be honest I had credited you with more intelligence and thought you would have at least changed your IP.....but I guess I was giving you too much credit.

accept the telling, you were being a cock, and you know it. I don't understand why you then have to just go on and confirm that you are actually a cock.

Yes I'm a power hungry dictator, hell bent on imposing my rule upon one and all, so bow before me and lick my toes you mere mortals.

*yawn*

Last edited by R33Stu; 10-04-2007 at 05:19 PM.

Old 10-04-2007, 05:24 PM   #8
StevenEven

Club ID#:

how did he act like a cock? he proved a point and you threw your dummy out of the pram and banned him, as usual *sigh*

you shouldnt be a moderator, you have a real poor lack of judgement.

Old 10-04-2007, 05:39 PM   #9
R33Stu

Club ID#:

talking about yourself in the third person......and I have issues?

HE/you proved no point. And as for the 'as usual' remark......Honestly, get your head out of your ass, you were my first ban.

Fact is, he/you has a seven day ban, and lets leave it at that

Old 10-04-2007, 07:00 PM   #10
Seasoned Member

Club ID#: 6924

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (6)

View My Pictures
if any one of the moderators decide whoever is out of hand and deserves a ban then im behind them 100%, so live with it, play by the rules and it will run smooth, break them and face the consequences...........simple.......

Old 10-04-2007, 10:06 PM   #11
bla

Drives: Triangle
Club ID#: 9482

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (37)

View My Pictures
sorry, but i gotta have a say.....

R33Stu, You unstickied that thread about the sale threads, You even gave it a bump. to get comments???... Which HI5 did, He said he didnt like the rule.
I dont know wether he has been an arse etc, but your reply was OTT, as he was merely stating it was shit..There was no need for a reply like that... You brought his arsyness upon yourself...
He has been on here longer than all of us, Show a little respect....
Over

Shane

PS3 Gamer Tag = vV-RamPager-Vv
Old 10-04-2007, 10:24 PM   #12
R33Stu

Club ID#:

The reason the thread was unstickied was because no one was reading the sticky, and people continued to post chit chat in the for sale threads.

Hi5 was entitled to his opinion, however, I don't have to agree with it, and I didn't.

There was no cause for him to start bumping 6 month old threads in attempt to 'prove a point' he was doing it because he wanted to stir up shit.

You are also not privvy to the PM's and abusive posts he made (and HE subsequently deleted) made towards me. He has created new aco****s ot continue posting shite etc

So no, my response was not OTT.

I don't give a shit how long someone has been here, a high post count does not put anyone above the rules, act like a cock and disobey a simple request, and it will be dealt with.

I've been fair in any dealings I've had with people.....one person acts like a total cockbag and FORCES me to ban them - and I might add it's the only ban I've handed out.

So get your bloody facts straight before posting shite like that. Oh, and this reply is not an invitation to continue debating the point.

case closed.

Old 10-04-2007, 10:40 PM   #13
bla

Drives: Triangle
Club ID#: 9482

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (37)

View My Pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by R33Stu View Post

So get your bloody facts straight before posting shite like that.

D-Sleazys right you do have issues......

PS3 Gamer Tag = vV-RamPager-Vv
Old 10-04-2007, 10:48 PM   #14
R33Stu

Club ID#:

I have issues for pointing out that you are passing judgement on the type of person I am from half a story and half a clue?

Seeing as your doing nothing but stirring up shit, let me put it this way. A user was banned, and for good reason. You may not agree with it and thats fine. But insulting me is not acceptable. Now, take this as a warning, stop stirring shit and stop passing personal remarks towards me when you don't know me.

The issue is now closed, if you insist on continuing down this path, you know where it will go.

Old 10-04-2007, 10:51 PM   #15
Seasoned Member

Club ID#: 6924

Country Flag

Trade Feedback: (6)

View My Pictures
no he doesnt have issues, he dealt with it as i saw fit....as its been said its not open for a free for all, its more involved than anyone knows, so just keep it civil and constructive and not throw around insults you know nothing about, this has been discussed in the moderator area and the decision has been made.......