Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to trax and took my liner (R33 gts-t) on the 0-60, its got a hks panel filter and an Invidia Zorst, i got 6.4 secs,

wots the std time spose to be and wot have other people dont it in?? :)

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
yeah jaffacakes dont have very good 0-60 time, unless they are eaten quickly by predators.

Not sure of the standard 0-60 time.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
I got 6.3 in my auto and I honestly wasnt trying very hard, as I was of the opinion that I didnt want to write my tyres or engine off for the sake of a bit of good copy for a mag.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Induction kit. Bigger downpipe, OPTIMAX with Octane booster

6.00 dead In R34 GT-T

Sub 4.0 in R33 GT-R

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
I,ve heard it raises the octane level, :) but how a piddly little bottle does a 45 ltr tank escapes me. The stuff I use comes in gallon cans and needs a fair bit more than a little bottle to be added.

It must be hard to quantify if it works with loads of testing needed to genuinly know if it has a positive effect.

Its a panacea for me, a fail safe against det, if I am going out to play hard.

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
nitesky was it you that filled up with the special BP fuel after me on the way back from santa pod? i noticed a difference in my R, popping and banging out of the exhaust felt stronger as well:) (the car that is)

N

·
0 Posts
Gordon , it dosent , i have read loads of stuff on this subject , yer paying money fer fcuk all, however if this bp fuel is 100 ron , then you will need nothing else.

·
Old Member
814 Posts
Used B.P. Ultimate in mine from the Pod, didn't think it made a lot more difference, did seem to have a flat spot, sort of mid range, not noticed before. I'll stick to Optimax in mine.

N

·
0 Posts
was told 2day that bp ultimae is only 98 ron , i to am sticking with oprimax " i dinnent havent noticed a difference with that ultimate "

1 - 20 of 23 Posts