Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this bloody number (02034762781) phoning me about 4 times a day and leaving answer phone messages with nobody talking, i have blocked the number but they can still leave the silent voicemails.....THIS IS REALLY PISSING ME OFF NOW!!!! if i try and phone them back it just hangs up. I've googled it but haven't found anything and im not paying some extortionate amount of money for some company to block calls to my phone, anybody else getting these?
Rant over

·
Registered
867 Posts
No, but if every single member on here rings them just once and leaves a silent voice mail I'm sure they will get fed up pretty soon!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha yes unfortunately if i try and ring them back it only rings once then automatically hangs up and wont give me the option of leaving a polite message back.

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
i get these from 020 numbers and 0161 - its usually an automated PPI voice mail.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes i've picked up a few times and its just silent, worried its a scam and they can charge me or something if i stay on the phone like a reverse charge or something like that.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea i am on Orange will give them a call,hopefully they will be able to sort something out, at least the "we think you have been involved in a accident in the last 3 years" and "were you miss sold ppi" have stopped....

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bloody hell, i don't understand what there benefiting from it apart from just causing general annoyance, if they were actually talking/trying to sell something i could just ask them to remove me from the list (usually a few times before it gets done) maybe i just have one of those lucky numbers lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts