Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would just like to say one of the guys in the Southern Hemisphere with his GTS 33 has just managed a 12.99 on a standard car with normal boost pressures.

Hat off to you mate.

Now mine is nealry upgraded I am about ready to try again, but still need a few more things to finish it off.

Just thought I would share this with you lot as its always interesting to keep informed as to how our brothers are doing Downunder !

:D

·
Registered
953 Posts
ha well done i have mate in auz whos running low 13s/12.5 in gts with minor mods will be good to see that in uk

·
Registered
334 Posts
Ill give Santa pod a go when i get car finished. Dont know about getting in the 12's. But i'll give it go.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Blimey!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I managed a 15.0 although I had a terrible start and it was so hot I only managed to eek out 0.6 bar....

Simon A is in the lowish 14s I think.... 12.99 he must be a drag racing god!!! :eek: :)

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i know this guy as i have been talking to them for some time about 1/4 strip and i got my 13.2 at Santa Pod and its been a little competition down there since then.

·
Registered
953 Posts
yeah i know guy too revs 210 aint it ? ?

skyline boy its poss on standard car few mods req intercooler etc

lee

·
Registered
953 Posts
look on skylinesdownuner.com under

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no revs210 has only got a 13.31

·
Registered
953 Posts
oh ok sorry thought was is it

lee

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Best I ever got was a 12.9 @ 108, I dunno how he ever managed to get that in a standard car but I will say this, there is a lot more to getting a good time that just power :D

I dont think many over here have cottoned on to launching and when to shift on the 1/4, setup of car especially rear axle is vital and again I think we are a long way off the mark.

Drag racing is not the big this over here it is in NZ/OZ but its getting there and we will as well :)

·
Registered
953 Posts
u need a pukka set of rear tyres and a whiteline rear axle kit and bushes and good suspension and get your starts spot on as long as a gts gets in to 12s is good keep going hey never know may be me

·
Registered
953 Posts
superb keep going with starts then a uk gts will get into 12s or loweer just to pee of gtr boys i dont wanaa start an argument

·
Registered
953 Posts
ha yeah right go for it would love to see gts pull 12s or high 11s

1 - 20 of 24 Posts