Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Rules of the road: Mirror, signal, clutch, drift
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted a few 33's at the staples meet today :) there was also a black 33 (possibly gtr) that rolled in as I was leaving. Then on the way back drove passed a spoilerless silver 33 but the driver didn't seem very interested.

So yea, if your on here :wave:

·
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pretty sure it was silver, driving through chandlers ford on the way home, wearing glasses.

Hello anyway if your local. Did you see the blue R8 :eek:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Mines the white one domo, and orange one was one of my mates. I seen yours with 'pick your own' number plate ;) and the white one with no spoiler. Also down the corner was a purple gtr with 'gtr plate'. That R8 was very nice.:)

·
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mines the white one domo, and orange one was one of my mates. I seen yours with 'pick your own' number plate ;) and the white one with no spoiler. Also down the corner was a purple gtr with 'gtr plate'. That R8 was very nice.:)
Aaaaah so that was you! looks awsome bud, really like the rear diffuser.

Was having a look at your mate's bay when you parked............well drooling over it anyway lol. I got there quite early so left just after you guys turned up.

Hahaha yea everyone loves the reg :)

·
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha ahh I was in a white one with a friend were from Portsmouth mate. And yes I did Jesus someone's got serious cash !!
Where abouts did you park up? sure I didn't see you, would of had a nosey if I did. Someone always has to go one better don't they lol, the owner looked young as well!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Aaaaah so that was you! looks awsome bud, really like the rear diffuser.

Was having a look at your mate's bay when you parked............well drooling over it anyway lol. I got there quite early so left just after you guys turned up.

Hahaha yea everyone loves the reg :)
Yeah the cars turned out very well, quality reflections have done both our cars bodywork. And his engine bay is why I kept my bonnet down lol.

·
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm sure they have photoshopped mine clean cos it was filthy lol. Where did you find these?

Be good to have a proper nosey round yours, looks great!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts