Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I havn't any reply back from the Chief yet can anyone tell me if the 100 post rule applies in the parts wanted section when replying to a thread. Example, offering a part that someone is looking for?

As I have had a reply deleted twice without any reason from a moderator..

Thanks

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,160 Posts
Big Chief Keith is on hoilday mate...but yeah so far as i know selling is selling and the 100 post rule is there for a reason .
we tried to lower the rule last year and it didnt work...it can be a pain but its worth it

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No worries that's fine just couldn't see any info about it in the wanted section. I'm 2 posts closer now any how. Cheers..

·
At home playing with myself!!!
3,180 Posts
Just safer for all those rip off merchants out there, i got ripped off by a newbie last year due to he had 36 posts and nobody knew him.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had a similar thing on driftworks a few months back. I managed to track the guy down on another local forum of his and embarrased the hell out of him until I got my dosh back so I totally agree with it..

·
At home playing with myself!!!
3,180 Posts
just one of those things mate, keep coming on here and you will soon have your 100 posts plus its a handy site for ost of your needs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.