Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
stuck in the middle .....with you
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
white targa with 110000miles on clock,1.6 injection model and the engine is sound,tax runs out at the end of the month and theres a month or so MOT left,its a very good little car,good tyres,never modified(even has the origonal stereo),and the last owner before us never really took it above 3k revs and for 10 years she never washed it either,we have but it dont seem to do much good,the speedo dont work but the rev counter does,it does have rust but can be sorted but what do you want for £100,its got electric windows etc that all work,we have had it for 4 weeks and was hoping to do it up but jayne cant be bothered with it now and wants an FTO,give us a call 01909 477376

this would make a good project for a second cheap runaround,or as a £100 car to go shopping in

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
you have pm.....fancy going halfs Nigel?

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
dont forget the landy .. but hey im always looking out for something .....the grey skyline is done anyhow ..its just reasembly and sale now

·
stuck in the middle .....with you
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well its still here,imagine it with an SR20 DET in it tuned to 300 hp,its not that hard to do apparently,£100 for the car,good tyres,alloys,elec windows targa top etc etc......all this car needs is a respray and some tax

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
looks tidy, i'll see what i get for the other project and if ya still got it i may well give ya £100

·
Registered
127 Posts
Is this still for sale? Can you PM me please with which area you are in thank you... :) :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.