Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
No way in the world that is running 1100bhp, he is either a total numpty, or has been seriously ripped off by a tuner

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
some of the porsche fanboy comments are funny though; that vid really got their hopes up! :rofl:
Now thats so true LMFAO I loved the comment

Thats what happens when a crappy jap car runs a german. these jap cars cant handle that kind of power without breaking. they are not made for drag racing.

1. It didn't break
2. It certainly wasn't 1100bhp

you can see in the way it sets off and the fact there is no nose dive and front end jump up through the gears ! MAJOR BULLSHIT a bit like GENERAL BANTER but less funny !

·
is now very happy with 400+ BHP
2,903 Posts
Canny few of them 1100 horses must have been out grazing coz they certainly didn't appear to be working!!!

Oh and dont you think the lass has a big nose?

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
i've left my bit....

here's a much closer race witha skyline of lesser power. now these figures are probably quite accurate. u can see the skylines power off the line and it keeps close but it the power of these 2 cars is correct then the ones in the first vid are WAY off.

i'd say in the first clip the skyline got a litle over 400bhp, maybe upto 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs-8Yly1e9s&feature=related

·
REGISTERED RB26 ABUSER
231 Posts
no way is that car 1100 horse..and the girl in that vid???she used to be a man i think...much prefer the second one where the nissan wins and she is definately a girl:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts