1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
:confused:

·
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Only the unveiling of the new Nissan GTR in Tokyo, nothing really, shouldn't have mentioned it :smoker:

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
just cause you have one on order dont meen we really care,im gutted lol

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
I'm literally vibrating as I think of the new saxo :drool:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
is there actually a new saxo coming out?
hu·mor /ˈhyumər or, often, ˈyu-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[hyoo-mer or, often, yoo-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. a comic, absurd, or incongruous quality causing amusement: the humor of a situation.
2. the faculty of perceiving what is amusing or comical: He is completely without humor.
3. an instance of being or attempting to be comical or amusing; something humorous: The humor in his joke eluded the audience.

:D:D:D

·
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i·ro·ny1 /ˈaɪrəni, ˈaɪər-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -nies. 1. the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.
2. Literature. a. a technique of indicating, as through character or plot development, an intention or attitude opposite to that which is actually or ostensibly stated.
b. (esp. in contemporary writing) a manner of organizing a work so as to give full expression to contradictory or complementary impulses, attitudes, etc., esp. as a means of indicating detachment from a subject, theme, or emotion.

:rofl:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
:d

·
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well 05:50am tomorrow morning for all of us Skyline and GTR buffs - they are doing an online stream so I've been told of the unveiling

1 - 19 of 19 Posts