·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Erm...wtf! Are you trying to help the sale or hinder it!!!!
If you dont have anything constructive to say dont f**king say its **** when somebody is trying to sell something...how do you know its ****? Have you used it...are you an expert...have you tested all the different subs out there...i doubt it so stfu

I wouldnt post up saying your that your car would only get to 60mph with training wheels whilst being on the back of a trailer...ffs come on!

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Rixio said:
Erm...wtf! Are you trying to help the sale or hinder it!!!!
If you dont have anything constructive to say dont f**king say its **** when somebody is trying to sell something...
not about hindering your sale.. more about advertising a product suggesting its capable of something it clearly is not.. just informing other people

Rixio said:
how do you know its ****?
Ive heard lots of them.

Rixio said:
Have you used it...
only as an ash tray...

Rixio said:
are you an expert...
25 yrs experience in Audio, id tend to think i know a little yes.

Rixio said:
have you tested all the different subs out there...
no.. but since youve raised it.. there are far more capable subs for similar money that actually CAN handle 400w

Rixio said:
i doubt it so stfu
see previous answers..

Rixio said:
I wouldnt post up saying your that your car would only get to 60mph with training wheels whilst being on the back of a trailer...ffs come on!
far point.. but i only said it wasnt capable of handling 1400w as it claims.
If you still disagree bring it over to me and ill put 1400w through it.. if it survives ill take back what i said.

·
erm,when will I be cool?
1,202 Posts
"If you still disagree bring it over to me and ill put 1400w through it.. if it survives ill take back what i said"

I like this one best I think.......... :nutkick:

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
& its not me personally thats suggested its 1400w its what Sony say so neh neh:nutkick: ...I dont care if you think its sh!t or that you have 20 whatever years experience. To an average joe its a decent enough sub! At the end of the day im trying to sell something...i wouldnt go posting you car is **** etc etc so why post if its got nothing to do with you!

·
Banned
6,537 Posts
To be fair Rich a PM or something would of sufficed, if you have little experience in Audio then you'll tend to believe the company hype.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
yeh fair enough.
just a pet hate of mine.. thought it only fair people should know.

Rixio to use your car analogy: If i was advertising my car for sale and wrongly claimed it did 190mph im sure someone would correct me on this.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes but thats YOU telling people it does 190mph...thats not the MANUFACTURER saying it does 190mph where as this is!

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
not interested in getting in to an argument or who said it. Its misleading and i pointed it out. Ask a mod to remove all my comments if you like.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
No need to remove comments. The fact remains, its not misleading because its manufacturers specs not mine, so there is no lie or disseption just the truth!

Detailed description
Tech Spec:

Maximum input power 1,400W
Rated input power 400W
Pentagonal aluminium cone
DVC subwoofer
4-layer rectangular wire voice coil
Heat-resistant aluminium voice coil former
Stroke-stabilising rubber edge
Triple layered spider / lead wires embedded

I bought it from Bass Junkies for £130 odd and only trying to get some cash back. Im only asking for £100 which is a £30 saving from retail. Only selling because one sub is more than enough for my small car its as simple as that!

·
1st RB20DET S13 in UK
389 Posts
Im also against the overblown power specs put up by company's such as Sony with their speakers/amps...

Im sure the sub is a fairly good one, but whats the RMS power rated at?
I'd be surprised if its more than 120watts tbh.

Honestly, a sub rated at a true 1400w handling would fetch around a grand off the shelf.

Sorry its not such a constructive comment mate, but if you can find an RMS power rating for the sub @4 ohms, you will get more interest.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts