Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i run twice and the first was a 12.9 at 112mph, wolf was in the other lane looking at my rear as i blasted him into the ground:D:D

second run was aborted as i lost power as it hit 3rd so i didnt run amymore, plus my clutch is fooked and we have a new one to go in next week:D

i watched the rest of the guys go down the strip...wolf done a 12.7 @108mph
Andy 14.6 @96mph.....and paul 12.04 so nice ones guys it was a great day good to see the other guys there xBOBAHx and his daughter gummi, dannyboy smitth and his pals, who are camping and getting wrecked, you guys missed an awesome day....top notch guys:D

·
Seasoned Member
1,735 Posts
It was a superb day today despite the track been packed and loads of stoppages with oil and breakdowns on track so increased waiting time,
I met keith paul and wolf great bunch of lads weather was near on perfect too lol.

Thanks all

Andy

·
Registered
2,970 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
shes standard!

Sort of lol, Its a S1 omori build. I was told it was 500bhp out the factory but i think it would be closer to 400-420 myself. Dont know untill we get it on the dino, however its having a couple of hks turbos, injectors etc soon. Im looking at about 600 bhp then (i hope) so should go well.

·
Seasoned Member
7,044 Posts
so i run twice and the first was a 12.9 at 112mph, wolf was in the other lane looking at my rear as i blasted him into the ground:D:D

second run was aborted as i lost power as it hit 3rd so i didnt run amymore, plus my clutch is fooked and we have a new one to go in next week:D

i watched the rest of the guys go down the strip...wolf done a 12.7 @108mph
Andy 14.6 @96mph.....and paul 12.04 so nice ones guys it was a great day good to see the other guys there xBOBAHx and his daughter gummi, dannyboy smitth and his pals, who are camping and getting wrecked, you guys missed an awesome day....top notch guys:D
i see you say nothing about the drag slicks you used
and i let you win due to threats of banning ;)

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
nice runs matt, loved yr launch, yeh i'd say 420ish mate, paul done a 12 dead with 500bhp...keith

Im thinking 420 when running correct! I would say i was at least 50-70bhp down today, due to missfire and no boost! Was only at about 1 bar boost when it normally is sat at 1.3 bar boost.

I am trying to compare to my supra tho that is doing just over 500bhp. Its hard to compare rear wheel drive to 4 wheel drive tho. Maybe the skyline is 500 when its running correct?

It dont matter anyway, im changing the turbos etc soon ! Going to have to dino it before i change things to get some figures for you all.

BIGCHEIF, was yours the white 33 i passed when leaving? On the road outside santa pod? Maybe 3 ish?

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
no bigcheif has graphiced up blue r32

o ! Ye i watched you run a couple of times then. Skyline owners and rsp was it all over it? I seen it drop of power half way down the strip. What was wrong?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts