Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know. :( It just annoys me that a couple of weeks ago I was paying 138.9 and thought that was outrageous! To top it off I had to drive out of town to find a Shell garage that actually had some fuel! :spank:

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
we need to make a stand so they know enough is enough and i dont mean go slow protest

·
Registered
107 Posts
The only way any point would get across is if everyone boycotted a specific oil company, for example if everyone stopped buying BP fuel then they would probably lower prices.

Just glad I cycle to work. Realised yesterday my skyline has only done 1500kms in 6 months and most of that was driving to RSP lol.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Tho its the taxes that cause such massive fuel prices and they wont be backing down on that we will see 1.60 maybe even 1.70 this year.

Fuel strikes wont happen as they can arrest under anti terror laws now :/

So bend over guys take the taxes Cameron has some pointless **** to waste money on

·
this is me take it or do one....that simple
4,082 Posts
fuel is actually cheap guys the government stick more cash on tax its that simple but they dont give a **** bcse there on alot of money each year than we are guys so we just gotta take it on the chin... ORRR we can stand up for our selves and revolt but nobody wil as all british public are weak and thats how the government can rule over us!!! look at the egypitan people they revolted and won and now the seem to be doing ok

·
Seasoned Member
9,055 Posts
That's nothing, I paid £1.56 a litre yesterday thanks to panic buyers...... as the only garage with V-Power left decided to up the price and coin in ! !

·
this is me take it or do one....that simple
4,082 Posts
ITS A WHOLE JOKE THIS COUNTRY I FLUFFING HATE THE PILE OF CRAP ROCK WE CALL ENGLAND!!! hell we as british born and bread we dont even have rights in our own country PLEASE WILL SOME1 ASSINATE THE PIECE OF CRAP CAMERON

·
Registered
107 Posts
ITS A WHOLE JOKE THIS COUNTRY I FLUFFING HATE THE PILE OF CRAP ROCK WE CALL ENGLAND!!! hell we as british born and bread we dont even have rights in our own country PLEASE WILL SOME1 ASSINATE THE PIECE OF CRAP CAMERON
Terrible use of the English language there...... :spank:

;)

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Oh now people want to do something

Now you see it as a useless rock and you have no rights

Now you think you pay to much tax but don't get paid enough

And now you think the great British people are weak

I told you (not you personally) all this years ago

I got feed up with people hiding behind there realisation of the truth saying they were proud to be British and nothing was wrong

I'm sorry but wake up it's CRAP if you think for one minute that the country is something to be proud of then no wonder it's in the state it's in. It's harsh and I'm sure people won't like it but you really are a laughing stock to the rest if the world.

I could go on but I'd probably piss a lot if people off ( maybe that's what it needs to get fired up to make a change)

·
Seasoned Member
9,055 Posts
I'm with Pred, they should shoot the prick in the face !!

Why can't we have more fanatics like in America, people who just snap and plan/execute the assassination !

This country has long gone to pot!!!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Predator I'm with you what we going to do!?

Isn't petrol meant to be about 40-50p a litre with out the added taxes and that

1 - 20 of 30 Posts