Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local shell just put their prices up again, went up to 148.5 last week, and is now 152.5 today!!

****ing RIP OFF!!!! Profiteering government ****S, greedy out of touch pricks.. Viva la revolution!!

That is all.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
A total garage not far from me are charging 1.48.9 a litre for normal 95ron. Needless to say its always empty as a total garage just down the road are charging less for there excellium?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Problem is now theyve gone beyond the 150p barrier they'll go crazy again - like when prices went up to the 100p barrier, took ages to go beyond it but once they did didnt take long to hit 110

·
Thinks he can Drift
2,619 Posts
It's getting a bit silly really, we are lucky up north it's not that bad, but it's only a matter of time!

·
Registered
116 Posts
never understood why its Cheaper up North, it not like there is no fuel depots down south? is it because they think people have more money the closer you get to London.

In Hereford it is holding at £1.37p but i haven't filled up for months, I just use the work car!

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
never understood why its Cheaper up North, it not like there is no fuel depots down south? is it because they think people have more money the closer you get to London.
Ground rent, simple. It's the same reason why petrol can be different prices from stations on the same road!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts