Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
stuck in the middle .....with you
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

some of you may have seen me in it last yr at the national day,its had a couple more mods done since then,its a fantastic car,only weighs 1380kgs and for an estate thats excellent,it has all the usual stuff like MOMO leather and air con etc,its a good compramise between space,luxury and a bit of a play when the need takes you,it leaves type-r hondas in a ploom of estate dust LOL
its 6 speed
cream leather in excellent condition
Sony head unit with uprated alpine speakers
17” multispokes with falken 912 on
Metal blade water pump
Sprintbooster
Eibach springs with bilstien shocks
Momo front strut brace,Whiteline anti roll bars
Fully polybushed
Cybox cat back
recent EBC redstuff front pads and Tarox rotors
Goodridge braided brake hoses
Ecu remap by Evolution
Uprated BMC intake with full silicone hose
GTA inlet runners
recent GTA clutch
Silkolene silktran gear oil
Castrol super Dot 4 brake and clutch fluid recently changed
Silkolene PRO S 5w 40 engine oil(changed every 3k miles)
the car ran 0-60 in 6.8 seconds at the national day with loads of wheelspin(at a lower spec),produced 216 bhp on a recent RR
always cleaned regular and used at weekends only as I use my smart car during the week,when used it is warmed fully before going over 3.5k revs.
cambelt done at last service, loads of paperwork and history etc…have owned this car twice now, it’s a fantastic car
This is not like your run of the mill V6 Alfa, this one is very loved and care has been taken on the modifications done to ensure it is not too much, too loud and unsuitable for driving on the road, it is comfortable with a nice soundtrack and ample power for the road with handling and brakes to cope.lots of MOT left and tax
Mileage is 111k but its been very well looked after all its life,one of its previous owners used to keep it in a dehumidified garage with his ducatti for a few yrs,there is no rust etc on the car
One hell of a car for the Price
considering the GTA versions of these go for £6500+ and this is not far off the pace of one and is cheaper to insure its a steal

At the mo a lambda is down,its in for repair next week
£2200 as it is and i will cancel the garage appointment

for £2500 i think its a bargin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF8MytJOsZo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx6DK28WQx0&feature=related
DYNO RUN
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v479/marknjayne/?action=view&current=20112009032.flv

·
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
LOL,sorry ru,

mpg is not too bad really if you drive it without planting your right foot a lot,its better than a GTST stage 1 anyway,i would say on a run about 30 mpg give or take,i only ever use 99 octane aswell,also it had 6 new plugs with the last oil change

·
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
one and only bump before i decide to keep it,its not advertised anywhere else,if anyone has anything decent please send me a PM with pics and spec,i will add money for the right car

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Good luck with the sale. Car looked and sounded sweet at Kemble and performed really well. Would be a good buy for someone. :cool:

·
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh and just had some new tyres on the front,so rears are about 1500 miles old and fronts new,all falken 912's

·
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
some recent pics ,had some interest and if the lambda is fixed by the weekend it should be sold

1 - 17 of 17 Posts