Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
17" BBS Split Rims GTR GTS

Due to recently upgrading to 18" on my r33 gtr these are now available for sale.The wheels are in a very good condition. Probably some soapy water to get them as new. Heres a some pics of them. One wheel has some kerbing nothing major can be repaired very easily. I was quoted £40 from my local garage. The tyres are very good, approx 4-5mm all round even wear. I have probably covered about 1000 miles in them. They come with BBS dustcaps :eek:

I am looking for around 550 for them and local pickup only.

Ray :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
17 x 9j et20 , the tyres are 235 40 17. I have had them on my r33 gtr without any problems with cleareance on the brakes arches etc...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think you will be fine, i didnt have any problems on my gtr. My gtr is lowered without any of the arches rolled. The wheels went up in the arches. I have tested with 3 fat blokes in the back no rubbing.

Ray :)

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
Well if they are the same offset as std gtr wheels then you will be fine. Mine has std gtr rims and is very low, but has no rubbing issues. I have tein drift coilovers on though so very little suspension travel, and that could make the difference!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Sweet wheels!!! R33 GTR rims are ET30 9X17. Would think you will need arches rolled on a GTS-T. Extra 10mm sticking out with the BBS rims. You could stretch a 225 on fronts and it should clear without arches done,rear will be ok unless its uber low.
Would love these on my car but i just cant justify another set of rims,unless i sell the GTR's (i feel a for sale post coming on!!!)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi the wheels are in birmingham with my brother, I am in gravesend. I can bring them over next time I over there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts