Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Monday, at approximately 9am, I saw a silver R34 while stuck in traffic on the A338, it was heading towards the Ashley Heath roundabout. S347 *** was the numberplate, it has a fmic, Jade R wheels and a Skylineowners.com sticker in the rear quarter window. Whose is it?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not really a regular skyline meet, but there is a couple of local clubs..

probably the busiest club is www.djcc.co.nr (Dorset Japanese Car Club)

They have a meet in a week or two at bakers arms.. usually a busy turn out..
Thanks, I work 6 days a week and see my boy on a Sunday. Is there any others? I see you are selling your GTT, it looked good! What are you going to get next?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Thanks, I work 6 days a week and see my boy on a Sunday. Is there any others? I see you are selling your GTT, it looked good! What are you going to get next?

gonna get an M3 or an M5, and then have got a special project on the go at the moment... ;-)

depending on what floats your boat, but a few of us regularly meet up in the week, at local pubs etc or out for a drive.. more pub scenarios at the moment being as cold as it is...

·
Registered
571 Posts
(sammi, no longer got the plate on the skyline, its on max now)

I saw your 34 the week before last at work and by the time i had come out your car had gone I noticed u had the original plates back on it :) Hope the project is going ok !!!!

Our baby is due any day( cleaning the audi & 34 didnt encourage labour today !) so as soon as i am fit and well again chris and i will be up for coming out to play :) looking forward to the summer again :)

·
Any Danger!!!
1,486 Posts
Yeah always up for meeting up, there are a few of us around. Local skylineowners meets are posted in the South Central section on the forum. Stusy is the local area rep and is based in Bournemouth, we often have different events organised throughout the year so keen an eye on whats going on.

Anyone local who wants to meet up Friday nights are usually best for us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.