Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have some 18" white Rota Torque alloys id like to swop there 6 months old and have no scuffs on the rims at all ! 9.5j rear 8.5j fronts skyline fitment 5x114 there is a little paint rubbed away where the wheel nuts go on the front but you catch it everytime you refit the wheel nuts !
would swop for any 18" or really fat 17" rims that take my fancy so try me if i like the looks of the wheels i will swop
i like black , deep dished or jap styled wheels

no tsw baldes etc please !

pm me or post pics

ben

·
4,143 Posts
i have some volk av3's which are 17's but have good dish. they need a refurb but i may beable to sort something out on that!
there 8" at the front and 9" at the rear

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you got any pics ? what they like etc muti spokes ? 5 spokes ?

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dont know what off set they are off hand but there the right off set for a r33 gts i got them direct !
they have tyres on the rears are still legel abd the fronts are really good !
will post pics later !

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Have you got a for sale price?
they where over £1000 new with tyres 6 months ago i would sell them not got a price in mine really make me an offer
just fancy somethin differant

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

these are the wheels this pic was a couple of weeks ago !
they where on my r34 but now on my r33 they fit both cars great may sell so open to offers

·
4,143 Posts
i do like them.
i may have 2 types of wheels soon.
i have my volks which i could do something with or some 18's with black centers.
they are on a 200sx im thinking of buying so id have more info by the weekend when i get the car!

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
this is the only pic i could get of them on my drift car till i move it etc but you can see how they fill the arches etc

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
would anyone want to make me a offer on these wheel ? i may sell them for right price

1 - 20 of 30 Posts