Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my 18"x8 wheels which are off a Skyline GT35/Infiniti G35. They are in very good nick only thing wrong with them is a few scratches from kerb's, also come with 225/40/r18 tyres with a good few miles left on them.

I will post more pics or each wheel if requested.

Also my brother works for DHL so he can get very very cheap shipping to anywhere really!!!

Looking for £380
(excluding shipping which will be cheap anyways as my Brother works in DHL)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No swaps, have bought Ultralites GTII's for my car now, thats the reason I'm selling these. Will put pics up tomorrow or thursday and they are down in my mates garage.

·
Anglian Area Rep
4,562 Posts
yeh i'm interested mate. Price please for shipping to peterborough. :cheers:
also can you please advise if any marks on them and how much tread is on them. Thanks.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still waiting for my borther to get back to me with a price, sorry about the delay lads. I going to get a price from nightline couriers to see how much they charge also.

Offsets are 30Et or 35Et can't remember which.

Wont have pic's till friday. Also just so you know, I have these wheel advertised in Ireland also, so first come first served really sorry.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
While I'm still waiting for my brother to get back to be with prices, I rang around a few courier companies in Ireland and the cheapest I got was £100 to anywhere in mainland England. It might be cheaper for you guys to get them picked up from Ireland and delivered to england. I'm located in Dublin so if any off you want to try get a price for that.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
provisional sold, pending payment, will put pic's up if the deal falls through!

·
Registered
92 Posts
let me no if this deal falls in ,id be very intrested ,didnt see theses until now !!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts