Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will 18 x 9.5 +20 rims fit on my R32 gts-t without pulling the fenders. I rolled the fender lips down flush already.

For now I will be running 215/40/18 on the fronts and 225/40/18. When those are worn out, I will prolly run 245/40/18s all around.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
help anyone? I need to know if these will stick out too much on the gts-t. I want the rims to be as flush as possible to the gts-t body

·
Registered
199 Posts
i have the same on the rear of my gtst, they come past the standard body, cant remember how much exactly tho,

·
Administrator
25,965 Posts
Karim my old 32 drift car had 9x17 with a 12 offset and they just stuck out, i reckon yr be ok but you will have to stiffen up the rear and run no bigger than 235s bud
it aint karim mate :rofl:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Karim my old 32 drift car had 9x17 with a 12 offset and they just stuck out, i reckon yr be ok but you will have to stiffen up the rear and run no bigger than 235s bud
Thanks for the info on running no bigger than 235s. I have cusco coilovers so I'll just stiffen the rear dampening a bit. I just don't want them to stick out too far.

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
we have a guy here who's username is RXXXIV and only looked briefly at your name bud, here is a pic of my 9x17s with 235's bud, i have gtr front wings so the fronts will stick out more mate....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we have a guy here who's username is RXXXIV and only looked briefly at your name bud, here is a pic of my 9x17s with 235's bud, i have gtr front wings so the fronts will stick out more mate....

nice 32... so those are +12? then Hopefully my +20's will fit within the gts-t fenders since I don't have gtr front fenders.

but...

here are some pics of 18x9.5+20 on an s14, I ran my 350z 18x8+33 & 18x8.5+30 on my s14 and they worked on the 32 ok. close to flush. so maybe these will look ok?

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
the s14 looks sweet, the reason i say use a smaller tyre is so the stretched tyre wall will enable you to use your wheels, the other things you can do if they do catch is to alter the camber on both front and rear, the stock settings are 1 degree negative, so maybe try 2 degrees and see how it goes, but as i said earlier stiffen the suspension first bud...keith

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the s14 looks sweet, the reason i say use a smaller tyre is so the stretched tyre wall will enable you to use your wheels, the other things you can do if they do catch is to alter the camber on both front and rear, the stock settings are 1 degree negative, so maybe try 2 degrees and see how it goes, but as i said earlier stiffen the suspension first bud...keith
thanks for the info man... anyone else got any good info for me?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts