Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
Can anyone advise whether whether this size wheel will fit on the back of my car without any modifications? Looking to buy some soon.
If they will fit, what will be the best size to match them up with at the front.

I currently have a set of 17" Desmond Regamaster's which I know nothing about apart from being quite rare and forged.

Thanks for your help.

Ryan :bigthumb:

·
hwoarang
1,192 Posts
Hi all.
Can anyone advise whether whether this size wheel will fit on the back of my car without any modifications? Looking to buy some soon.
If they will fit, what will be the best size to match them up with at the front.

I currently have a set of 17" Desmond Regamaster's which I know nothing about apart from being quite rare and forged.

Thanks for your help.

Ryan :bigthumb:

Hmmm. Rota GTRs by any chance?

·
Belgium/Netherlands Area Rep
2,060 Posts
the fronts will catch on full lock and if its lowered the rears will prolly catch the arches

·
Registered
34 Posts
the fronts will catch on full lock and if its lowered the rears will prolly catch the arches
yep, i have some kei d1's 18x 9.5 all round, they do catch on the front, I would suggest that you get 8.5's on the front, although the rears are fine on mine and my car has been lowered.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts