Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Steve-O
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of Lenso Muse 19" alloys I want to either sell or swap for some 18"s if possible.
Living where I am, doesnt do me any favors with these 19"s.
They are in reasonably good condition, and only 2 I think have very slight kerb marks.
They will not come with tyres, as they are nearly worn, so whatever the deal, the tyres will not be part of it.
If close up pics are needed, say, and I will take a few.
See other pics below;

http://www.wheelspecs.com/specs/wheelmodels/2296

·
Steve-O
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeh there not bad, but there just too big really, I like the car at this height, but may have to take it up a bit for 18s, plus the 19s are always rubbing the inner plastic wheel arch, 18s wont.

>>>BUMP<<<

Anyone...?

·
erm,when will I be cool?
1,202 Posts
they look very nice - can't help people may want close ups of all four and perhaps a price to go on.....

but they do look nice, as does the rest of your car. You were selling the spoiler too were you not? Did it go?

I wil have your bonnet tho..... :)

·
Steve-O
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers Colin, Ill try and get some close up pics as soon as, not sure on price, but would rather swap them for 18s, if theres no interest, Ill ebay them.

The spoiler I still have, sort of, Im in talks with a few peeps, but nothing defo yet.

And sorry, Im keeping the bonnet :p

·
Registered
112 Posts
do you know the actual size of the wheels and what offset they are ? I have a set of depp dished 18's that would suit your car better than mine. I've got these on a GTR32 which is not correct as the fronts are 235's on 8" rims and the reaers are 265's on 9.5's. Whereabouts are you anyway ?

·
Steve-O
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Westmoor, you have mail.

i SKY, do you have a reasonable offer?
And sorry, the bumper is in 20 odd pieces, after I hit a fox :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts