Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right a sony cd player, plays mp3 too £45

Set of 19" TSW thruxton's,never seen them before and are in mint condition, almost as new with not a single kurb mark. They are grey with a polished lip and bigger dish on the rears. they come with 4 Yokohama advan's 235 35 19 fronts 265 30 19 on rears and all got lots of tread, would guess they have only covered about 1000 miles from new. They cost £1400 new but will sell for £675 with the tyres, can be collected from Cardiff or put on a pallet and couriered

Fom what i know these should fi straight on r33's, r34's, 200's, 300zx and 350Z but please check before buying!

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
I have my eye on them wheels. I am not too sure that I can afford them yet. I should know next week. Sorry i cant be a bit more precise bud. I have just paid a deposit on my first Skyline and it needs wheels.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no worries. Will take a bit lower, expecially if you have any spare,scrap wheels i can use just to move the car around in the garage until i buy something different

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.