Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been offered a set of 9.5 x 19" wheels. I was originally looking for 18`s so a bit bigger than I wanted, but these have come up at a reasonable price and come with almost brand new tyres!!

Just want to know if they will fit ok or if theres work involved with fitting 19`s?

Cheers! :)

·
R32 GTR
1,562 Posts
What offset are they?

I have 19*9.5 ET+12

Luckily i got the wheels when my car was in the bodyshop for respray and the car could be modified if needed. The rear arches had to be rolled and new ones effectively made as they stuck out the wheel arches quite a bit. I have a kit on the car so that covered the front wheels.

I have 265/30/19 tyres also,(not cheap!!) this is very low profile so to get them to fit your gonna feel every bump on the road.

I also had to get new suspension to 'lift' the car for track use as the wheels were catching on the underside of the arches even when dampers were tightened a lot.

I also know that the rear arches on the gts are slightly different as different set up at the back and correct me if im wrong but i dont think the gts has as much 'room' in the rear arches.

But, on the bright side, they look AMAZING and mine are all sorted now, no rubbing or catching or bottoming out.

Attachments

·
.......P33 TEX.........
2,230 Posts
Hey there,

I have to agree with Scottishgirl on this one, i have 19's on my R33 and they look amazing fill the archs perfectly, but u do feel every bump on the road, unless the roads where u live are relatively smooth. some places i have been to with it are better than others.

Depends if u can handle it?! check out my garage and take a look!

Pete

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.