Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fancy a cheap driftcar? :)

S13a spec, K reg, White, 61,000 miles, Mongoose backbox, K&N air filter, A/C, ABS, LSD, CD, Kenwood 6x9s parcel shelf speakers, Fox 6 17" alloys, lowered, Thatcham Cat 2 Immobiliser, 2 months tax, 12 months MOT, good condition, reliable car, never raced/rallied/trackdayed. Based in Surrey. Pics at http://www.geocities.com/corneringfun/. £2500 ono.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yep got a skyline now. needed something more practical (thats my real world justification :D )

i dont think the 200 is overpriced, but i'll take nearest offer... there's a lot of s13(a)s that look like bargains which turn out to be moneypits... and you end up spending a lot more than you budgeted for :( I spent 6 months looking and finally found the 200 i'm selling. I've had some interest but it's either been a case of couldn't get enough money together or insurance quotes scared them off :-S

PS it's got 6 months tax now.

·
Registered
10 Posts
How long have you had the Skyline Darren?

You kept that a bit quiet! (or did I just miss something?)

Got any pics? (free bump too!)

Alg;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice

Are you going to bring to a Chessie meet? I'd love to see it (and blag a quick lift as I've never been in a Skyline before)

Alg;)

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sure, if I have sold the 200. Feel obliged to bring that for that last time!!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Right, I've decided to drop it to £2300, as I'm not even using it for popping to the shops! Someone must be interested... reliable 10 year old car in good condition (very little tailgate rust, which is a novelty for an s13!) and good fun in the dry and wet ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Another free bump

I can vouch for this car too,

It was hardly ever used by Shadowninja (he always brought the TVR to meets:rolleyes: )

But it is in lovely condition (he doesn't do it justice on his description here)

A bargain at £2300

(If I had the cash i'd have her off you mate!)

Alg;)

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Another free bump

Algie said:
I can vouch for this car too,

It was hardly ever used by Shadowninja (he always brought the TVR to meets:rolleyes: )
:angel:

(If I had the cash i'd have her off you mate!)
isnt that what you said about my wife? no wait that was someone else. and he took her for free. so to speak. :mad:

:D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: Another free bump

shadowninja said:
:angel:

isnt that what you said about my wife? no wait that was someone else. and he took her for free. so to speak. :mad:

:D
LOL:D

Catch up with you soon mate:)

Alg;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts