Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
i'm the daddy !!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to sell up for a number of reasons, i want to get back into bikes, i don't use her enough anymore and i want another project.

so my much loved, much improved R33 is up for sale, i'm in no rush as its off the road for the winter now, but if you want it tomorrow you can have it at the right price.

so that i don't have to write up all the details again please click on the link below for details..

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/264420.htm

if you know someone who's after a REALLY REALLY nice skyline then let them know.

i might be open to offers but no daft ones at this early stage as i'm in no rush to sell at all.

thanks guys

Andy.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Alot of car there for that dosh..... Good luck with the sale....

Oh, you also havent said wether its a manual or auto...

·
i'm the daddy !!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i've had an interested party, he phoned today while i was at work and left a few messages, i've thought about it today long and hard at work and i've rang him back tonight told him its no longer for sale.

I can't bring myself to do it, last night my neighbour came round and cheekily asked me if i could show my car to his mates, so i got it out the garage and they were amazed, they loved it and they all said i was mad for selling, i already knew that, you have all told me that too.

so i'm not selling it, i don't know what i was thinking, i think it was because i've not driven her much at all this year and put that with taking it off the road for the winter it seems like i just lost heart, but not now, i love that car and i've come to my senses.

thanks for the support, i really appreciate it.....

cheers

Andy.

PS : Rob, if you ever read this ( the guy who wanted to buy ), i'm sorry but i know you understand.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts