1994 R33 GTST 43k miles £4500

New job forces reluctant sale of my R33 GTST

SR (JDM) Stainless steel exhaust
HKS Induction kit
SQV Dump valve
SARD attack meter
Aftermarket boost gauge
AC recently regassed, electric windows/mirrors all in working order
Interior in very good condition, bar dash which has a few holes in it, see below
Cat 1 Toad alarm/immobiliser
Will come with 12 months MOT, currently has 10 months road tax, has been serviced, oil, plugs, filters etc in the last 200 miles.
17" split rims alloys, 235/40 Kuhmos on the front 255/40 Proxy T1R on the rear, all with lots of life left in them.

Fantastic car (aren't they all!) with only 43k miles on the clock

Honesty points...
Dashboard has a few holes in it unfortunately, various items attached while in Japan I assume.
There is a very slight ding in the passenger side rear wing, it's very small, but noticable - it was on the car when I bought so at least I can claim I didn't do it!

£4500 - open to sensible offers - but please, no test pilots/dreamers.

More pictures available on Pistonheads ad (others by request)

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/240744.htm

Cheers,
Paul

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If anyone has any feedback regarding the price I'm asking for the car please feel free to give it... I've had plenty of people looking but nobody seems terribly interested. If the price I'm looking for seems a little high I'm happy to take advice on it - I just thought that's what they're worth these days...

·
HJC's offical SPAM MAN
3,348 Posts
If anyone has any feedback regarding the price I'm asking for the car please feel free to give it... I've had plenty of people looking but nobody seems terribly interested. If the price I'm looking for seems a little high I'm happy to take advice on it - I just thought that's what they're worth these days...
Reduced to £4500... still open to sensible offers...
from £4500?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts