Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
this is my trusty little steed that I have had for almost a year now. the car is ultra reliable, has even had a little fun round Castle Combe as well.

the tax is expired and so the car is sorn at the mo. If I am honest I am just not going to get round to really using her, so I am going to see if anyone is interested. the car does have MOT though.

there is a single exit 5Zigen exhaust system, HKS induction kit, Toms style air scoop (poor paint finish so will need re doing) and Enkei alloys (again need a refurb). also a GT style rear wing.

bodywise there are a couple of minor scratches, but a dent at the bottom of the passenger door lets it down somewhat (you should see in the pics) I have had the front bumper re sprayed as it had a few marks.

interior you have Recaro seats as standard, momo style steering wheel, carbon gearnob and CD player. the inside is in very nice condition.

I have also put 4 new discs on and also a new battery. it is still restricted so still also showing in kph (has done 65000 miles approx)

have dropped the price down to £1200

this would be an ideal runaround for the winter or a starter drift car or track car. it wont let you down!

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dropped it down to less than what I paid for it (plus I had to sort out the registration etc on top of that) :( so making a loss overall.. had some fun in it though :)

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I thought I had but the camera battery ran out...so far I have tried the xbox handcontroller, various childs toys batteries, the sky remote batteries, the TV remote batteries, the video batteries, the optical mouse batteries, the other camera batteries.......they are all dud!!! aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrghhhhhhh lol.. will try either later or tomorrow... :)

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
here is an old pic, the sticker on the left is now off the car. the one on the right is still on. its a loud 5zigen when your foot is down lol...will have a look in a second.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts