Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1996 GTS-T in Silver **NOW SOLD**

Hello all

its been a long time for me and skylines and since the news of myself becoming a father in a few weeks i now have no time for the Skyline. :disappointed:

So Details as follows

1996 on an N reg GTS-T on 60k
It has sat in my garage at home since last Xmas, never had he time to use it!!

Unknown Bodykit (front and sides) Jun Style rear spats supplied by Gaz at Japsalon

K Sport Coilova's only been on the car for approx 1000miles
Polybushes fitted on front of car at same time with 4wheel alignment carried out also.

Engine is running pretty much standard with std boost however i carried out the following mods in prep work to increase horsepower
HKS 1.6mm Metal Head Gasket
Exedy Uprated Clutch
HKS Downpipe with 5Zigen Miracale Fireball Exhaust system.fitted to vehicle for approx 800miles. The cat is still in place for mot reasons ;)
Apexi Blow off valve
Engine has been oil changed regurally by myself, and also had a cambelt change at 50k by Rising Sun Performance (full service done at same time)

Interior is again standard apart from painted Dash Areas of same colour of car.

Clifford G4 alarm fitted with built in Turbo Timer. (can lock and fully set alarm with car running)

I know i have probably missed something! and need to take some recent pics but the weather has been pants its a bit difficult though i have some pics of the car to show as an example :)

there are some cracks in the fromt bumper, im in the process of sorting them out :)

Car has 6months Tax, is about to run out of MOT, though car will be re-mot'd for the eventual buyer.

Looking for £5500 ovno

(please note graphics on car in pics are not there now,that was for the show only!!)

Many thanks for looking ill try and take some pics tomorrow if the sun is shining!!! (we all know that dont happen much in Britian!!!:rofl:)

Tom:smoker:

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello alex

Unfortuantley one of the few reasons i am selling the car is due to the fact it aint easy to take the newborn out in! so loosing 2 seats to me is not an option!!! lol

Great looking MR2 though mate! friend of mine used to have a yellow one, wasnt a turbo but still looked great!

Good luck with the Sale of her :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts