Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi sorry if this isnt allowed. I`m new on here and trying to find my way around it. I have a 1996 2.5 gtst and the indicator stalk is broken, I did manage to get another but it`s not the correct one. What I`m after is one which also has the fog light switch aswell as the head and side lights. Also, there is a cable running down the inside of the stem, (I assume it`s for the fog light). Please help if you can, I can`t drive it untill I get this sorted. Mike. 07823886624

·
Nurburgring 2009 cumon
1,088 Posts
First off welcome to the forum :wave: This should have gone into the Parts wanted section, the mods may move it there. If you send a PM to Roadrunner I am sure he will try to help you out..:dogpile:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First off welcome to the forum :wave: This should have gone into the Parts wanted section, the mods may move it there. If you send a PM to Roadrunner I am sure he will try to help you out..:dogpile:
Thanks, sorry for any interuption. mike.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Si + Kev, apologies for dropping on this thread (hope you dont mind Mike) Just had a look at your site, I'm interested in the GTR splitter, shame mine cars white, still got it? I'm only in eastbourne so within spitting distance, but I'm off up to scotland, back on the 9th-ish so if you have it now I'll contact you again then. (Don't go till tues so i'll see your reply or pm me if you don't mind) Love the leopard by the way.

·
Banned
5,715 Posts
GTR front splitter

Si + Kev, apologies for dropping on this thread (hope you dont mind Mike) Just had a look at your site, I'm interested in the GTR splitter, shame mine cars white, still got it? I'm only in eastbourne so within spitting distance, but I'm off up to scotland, back on the 9th-ish so if you have it now I'll contact you again then. (Don't go till tues so i'll see your reply or pm me if you don't mind) Love the leopard by the way.
You have PM,M8.. :)

·
Banned
5,715 Posts
R33 light stalk with fog switch

Hi sorry if this isnt allowed. I`m new on here and trying to find my way around it. I have a 1996 2.5 gtst and the indicator stalk is broken, I did manage to get another but it`s not the correct one. What I`m after is one which also has the fog light switch aswell as the head and side lights. Also, there is a cable running down the inside of the stem, (I assume it`s for the fog light). Please help if you can, I can`t drive it untill I get this sorted. Mike. 07823886624

In stock,Mike,picture not very good,but perfect condition.
You have PM,M8.
:cheers: Si + Kev.Alltorqueuk.
www.alltorqueuk.com

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts