Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:attention: Unfortunately its already time for me to part with the Stag!! Due to be married next year so urgently need to start the big save!!
Its fair to say i have had a lot of cars in my time, but never has any been as mechanically sound as this one. I cannot find a single fault with it, Electric everything, 2x Sunroofs, Aircon, even the boot shuts itself if left slightly open!! Seriously everything works as it should!

If you have ever considered a Skyline but didnt think they were practical enough then this is the car for you. Bags of space (great for camping) and more importantly bags of performance. I promise you this doesnt drive like an estate car, and the look on peoples faces as they try to figure out what has just left them standing is priceless! It is 4wd auto and has an overdrive button on the gear stick. Also you can choose between normal, power and snow mode! Handbrake is a foot pedal (well out the way of the other pedals) with a release lever on the side of the steering column. This gives the centre console a smoother look.

As with most imports the is not a great abundance of service history. I do have a few receipts but obviously have not owned the car for long. The export certificate etc is with the car and it even has the owners manual (albeit in Japanese, the pictures are nice though!) You are welcome to do a HPi check but as with all japanese imports, they wouldnt get out of Japan if they were stolen etc. I can provide the name of the import company whom i purchased it off aswell if you would like to trace it back. V5c and other relevant documents are all at hand.

I have also had a Thatcham Cat 1 alarm & immobiliser installed which was not cheap. Key pad start requiring pin number. Most insurance companys will not insure against theft without this! Dont be put off by the rumours the are plenty of insurers for imports now, i can recommend a few myself!

The bodywork is very straight and the is no sign of re-sprays etc! The are no dents and absolutely no rust! The is however a graze on the drivers door (done on cargo ship) which is shown is pics. The only other blemish is a scratch near the rear bumper which is hardly that visible! Had i owned the car for longer they would have been done, and would cost no more than £150 (unless your a car sprayer?)
All in all this is an excellent and faultless vehicle. If you can get performance and luxury for a more affordable price then buy it (in fact tell me so i can get one)!
Viewings welcome. Bring your mechanic or your mates dads cousin, whoever!!

Features
Mileage: 55300
Engine Size: 2490
Transmission: Automatic
Doors: 5
Options
Premium Sound System Immobiliser
Sunroof Rear seat belts
Climate Control Passenger Airbag
Power-assisted Steering (PAS) 4-Wheel Drive
Driver Airbag AM/FM Stereo
Electronic Stability Program (ESP) Tilt Steering Wheel
Air Conditioning Rear Spoiler
Safety Belt Pretensioners CD Player
Power Windows Power Locks
Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS) Alarm
Alloy Wheels Catalytic Converter

Im was looking for upwards of £3500 but offers are invited. Cant seem to put pics on due to them being to big?? (not the best on comps:spank: ) Its on ebay though if you want to see them- 290168309298
Cheers.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts