Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stocking up on parts for a R34 skyline that I don't have yet, looking to try to determine what style of coil over will be needed for a 1998 R34 2 door Skyline GT , I find many for GTR and GTT but need to know what is the proper layout of the strut assembly so that it will be compatible with the vehicle.
any info would be appreciated even stock pics of suspension components would be helpful

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Main question is I find two different versions, which
the main difference I find is the connection type used from the bottom off the strut assembly to connect it to the suspension. which is correct for a 98 GT?

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the issue I am in the US, so I bought this car from japan, where it is stored until I can bring it over, so I have no way to see what it has to verify what I buy will work. SO is there some one out there with a stock 1998 skyline non turbo (GT or GTS I believe they are called, 2 door) that can take a few pictures of there front and rear coil over stock setup suspension connections so I know what version to buy?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I read that there is a lot of confusion with the stock suspension differences between the various R34's models.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My chassis is the non turbo and has Coilovers on it, the front and back use the eye connectors which is the same as the r33gtst

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just need to verify with 100 percent certainty that the bottom of the shock has the
Eye-Type rear lower bracket not the Fork-Type

1 - 13 of 13 Posts